I said to my son, "Where you going?"

He said, "I'm off to meet a girl."

I said, "Don't forget to wear a... you know."

He said, "What?"

I said, "You know."

He said, "Do you mean a condom?"

I said,"No, a fucking hat you ginger cunt."

Like that one :lol:

Skinny little white guy goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him. The big guy sees the little man staring at him, he looks down and says: '7 feet tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pounds of testicles, Turner Brown.'

The little guy faints and falls to the floor.

The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him. The big guy says, 'What's wrong with you?' In a weak voice the little guy says, 'What EXACTLY did you say to me?' The big dude says, 'I saw your curious look and figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. I'm 7 feet tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch penis, my testicles weigh 3 pounds each and my name is Turner Brown.'

The little guy says: 'Turner Brown?! Sweet Jesus, I thought you said, "Turn around!"

Some African bloke walked in to my pub holding a bucket this afternoon. He handed it to me and said "can you fill this up with water?". "Fuck me" I said, "how many miles have you walked for this?". He said "none you cheeky cunt, I'm the new window cleaner".

• 3 weeks later...

I was at gym this morning when I noticed a little hole in one of my trainers just big enough to pop my finger in.

…She made a formal complaint and I'm barred for life.

A zip-eyed businessman walked into the currency exchange in New York City with 20000 yen, and walked out with 720 dollars. The following week, he walked in with the same amount, but only received 660 dollars. He then asked the teller why he received less money this week, compared to last week. The teller replied simply ,"fluctuations". The zip-eyed businessman then stormed out, and just before slamming the door, turned around and shouted "Fluc you Amelicans too!".

An old Jewish women was walking her grandson down the beach when a huge appeared from nowhere and swept the little boy out to sea. The old women shook her fist and cursed God for 20 minutes, for taking her only grandson. Finally God couldn't stand the irritating cow anymore and he sent another wave, promptly delivering the little boy back, gently & unharmed at her feet. After a quick search of the boy she shook her fist at the sky and shrieked ,"He had 50 cents in his pocket when you took him!"

Edited by Year Zero