Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Think he's done a good job under very difficult circumstances, but deep down I never really rated him. In saying that I did marvel at some of the away performances and it is clear CH was more adept at setting a side up to defend and more often than not he has been too defensive, especially at home where we let sides come and dictate the pace. I'm guessing the poor home form against mediocre sides has finally cost him his job.

I know emotions are high on here, but CH isn't really upto it at this level tactically and charismatically. He is quiet get on with it type and in the PL that just isn't enough. Players these days need to have a bit of fear of a boss and bit of respect for the tactics, I don't think the players really looked upto him and were playinbg along most of the time for an easy ride.

Although I have a slight hatred for him MON will do the business.

If you're going to change managers this actually is the best time, with a run of difficult games coming up and the transfer window about to open.

I voted agree.

I think you're completely wrong. Especially since I don't think O'Neill would touch us with a shitty stick.

Maybe I should have checked the vote. :lol:

CH wasn't perfect (who is) but I fail to see us getting anyone as good, let alone better.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW - feel sorry for the supporters. Thought it was too quiet and smooth runnings up in the North East this season then bang this happens!

Cheers. :) Don't believe anything in the media which says anything other than the fans were 100% behind Hughton and are disgusted by this*. They love to misrespresent our fans as much as they love to try and make City look like cunts mate.

* Except Parky, but he doesn't count. :lol:

Think he's done a good job under very difficult circumstances, but deep down I never really rated him. In saying that I did marvel at some of the away performances and it is clear CH was more adept at setting a side up to defend and more often than not he has been too defensive, especially at home where we let sides come and dictate the pace. I'm guessing the poor home form against mediocre sides has finally cost him his job.

I know emotions are high on here, but CH isn't really upto it at this level tactically and charismatically. He is quiet get on with it type and in the PL that just isn't enough. Players these days need to have a bit of fear of a boss and bit of respect for the tactics, I don't think the players really looked upto him and were playinbg along most of the time for an easy ride.

If you're going to change managers this actually is the best time, with a run of difficult games coming up and the transfer window about to open.

I voted agree.

I think you're completely wrong. Especially since I don't think O'Neill would touch us with a shitty stick.

Maybe I should have checked the vote. :)

CH wasn't perfect (who is) but I fail to see us getting anyone as good, let alone better.

I hope there is a plan behind this. :lol:

I'ms sure I read somewhere MON had a meeting with Mashley.

I voted agree.

Ban TBH :lol:

I voted agree.

Maybe I should have checked the vote. :)

I hope there is a plan behind this. :lol:

I'ms sure I read somewhere MON had a meeting with Mashley.

FFS, haven't you learnt anything about Ashley? THERE IS NO PLAN. There never is with him, we have no replacement other than perhaps Pardew.

WoW - feel sorry for the supporters. Thought it was too quiet and smooth runnings up in the North East this season then bang this happens!

Cheers. :) Don't believe anything in the media which says anything other than the fans were 100% behind Hughton and are disgusted by this*. They love to misrespresent our fans as much as they love to try and make City look like cunts mate.

He was doing an alright job under difficult circumstances (some of the performances have been dreadful, with players not trying/playing with fear). I couldn't see another win till Jan.

I didn't think he was a top manager or would be, but thought he was doing a good job with his hands tied behind his back, which is why I agreed that so long as Ashley owned the club he was worth keeping.

Now we are back to square 1 again, but the point is that expecting people to put together a good team with no money is asking the impossible. But like many others, it seems Ashley is expecting exactly that.

Fucking disgrace. I knew things had been too quiet in Ashleys fat fucked up fucking head. CH has done the one thing where everyone since SBT failed. He brought a bit of respect back to the club. A bad run of results largely due to injuries and suspensions of a paper thin squad caused by that twat not having a clue how to run a club.

If JFK walks back in this club I'm done.

Stick to the Toon stevie as your England WC predictions were abysmal ! :lol:

:):)

Hey we're playin next Wednesday neet as well at home, happy days, didn't realise.

See Hughton is favourite to benext Prem manager to lose his job with Hills, ffs give him a contract now you tools. Calderwood might have jumped before they were both pushed, I don't see Hibs as a step up regardless of role promotion. I heard from a good source the intention is to replace Hughton with Pardew, that was before West Ham, if we'd lose the last 3 I'd still rather have Hughton than Pardew anyway.

;)

Fair play to Sol for his comments. Please be a lie about Pardew, honestly if he gets it I'll be questioning my sanity in continuing to follow the club with the same level of interest as before...

Just been confirmed by SkySportsLive on Twitter that betting has been suspended on Pardew, :lol:

I feel sick. :)

I had my reservations about Hughton and his game approach, but only an utter fool would have sacked him at this stage after the last two years and under the current circumstances (no sufficient funds).

I don't believe we will get someone in "to take the club forward". We will get some run-off-the-mill cockney out of the job for some time who will actually put us into a downward spiral with the team spirit likely to be rock bottom now.

Fair play to Sol for his comments. Please be a lie about Pardew, honestly if he gets it I'll be questioning my sanity in continuing to follow the club with the same level of interest as before...

Just been confirmed by SkySportsLive on Twitter that betting has been suspended on Pardew, :lol:

I feel sick. :)

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Stick to the Toon stevie as your England WC predictions were abysmal ! :lol:

:):)

Hey we're playin next Wednesday neet as well at home, happy days, didn't realise.

See Hughton is favourite to benext Prem manager to lose his job with Hills, ffs give him a contract now you tools. Calderwood might have jumped before they were both pushed, I don't see Hibs as a step up regardless of role promotion. I heard from a good source the intention is to replace Hughton with Pardew, that was before West Ham, if we'd lose the last 3 I'd still rather have Hughton than Pardew anyway.

:)

It hasnt happened yet although i've now got that sinking feeling when you just know Pardew is going to get it. ;)

This is a stupid, dim, brainless, idiotic, laughable, pointless, absurd, crazy, illogical, preposterous and moronic decision by upper management.

What kind of team does MA think he has here? Yes they've lost some, and badly, but they've also overachieved in others. We are right were we want to be right after promotion. CH has made some brilliant signings in Tiote and Ben Arfa and now he gets sacked? Preposterous! :lol:

Is Parky having a tin bath? I feel like demanding a written retraction and apology.