Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On Goals on Sunday at 10.30 So you might want to take the dog for a walk or wash the car.

He's currently being beatified on the show with the journos and being touted as the next England manager. FFS.

"He's currently being beatified on the show with the journos and being touted as the next England manager. FFS."

I'd rather give it to Alan Partridge"

Edited by trooper

On Goals on Sunday at 10.30 So you might want to take the dog for a walk or wash the car.

He's currently being beatified on the show with the journos and being touted as the next England manager. FFS.

Not that I'd have much sympathy but the same lot would crucify him if he ever got the job

What did he say?

The expectation we put under my own management gave us pressure. We had Europa League and there issues with the squad size.

The whole area - its tough because its got the most unemployment in the country and the government need to look at that and they need some investment in the North-East.

And therefore you could get more sponsorship coming into the ground and more corporate money coming in which would boost the funds.

The funds at Newcastle are way, way below Liverpool and Spurs and thats the teams that Newcastle expect to compete with.

I love how he's thrown in that the government 'need to look at that'. Thanks Pards, I'm sure they'll pay attention now.

That aside, I think his point is that we should be charged more for watching the games. Cos y'know, they were all such good entertainment.

It's almost like Pardew can say owt he wants at the minute because the press are kissing his arse. Once the good grace period runs his course at Palace, he'll show his true colours, as he has everywhere else and it'll be another arsehole that we've saw straight through. Not that we'll be credited with that; we'll be the outlier in his career ala Allardyce, despite the pair of them only achieving mediocrity and winning nowt.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

It's almost like Pardew can say owt he wants at the minute because the press are kissing his arse. Once the good grace period runs his course at Palace, he'll show his true colours, as he has everywhere else and it'll be another arsehole that we've saw straight through. Not that we'll be credited with that; we'll be the outlier in his career ala Allardyce, despite the pair of them only achieving mediocrity and winning nowt.

I see your true colours and that's why I glassed you.