Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think any one who thinks that team would have taken to the field yesterday but for the injuries / suspensions to Jonas, Tiote and Taylor are mad.

Taylor and Tiote weren't injured or suspended. They were on the bench. Do you even pay attention?

And if you think Pardew is starting Jonas ahead of Remy...oh dear...

I think any one who thinks that team would have taken to the field yesterday but for the injuries / suspensions to Jonas, Tiote and Taylor are mad.

I doubt Taylor or Tiote in form would have changed the performance. Who's place would Jonas have taken?

The point being that Anita, Mbiwa and Remy have all had gaps open in the team for them because of circumstances, not Pardews tactical nouse.

Trying to argue differently is just pure wummary.

The point being that Anita, Mbiwa and Remy have all had gaps open in the team for them because of circumstances, not Pardews tactical nouse.

Trying to argue differently is just pure wummary.

:o

These two combined still have less brass neck than your last line

205693384_a62a68dfcd1.jpg

Remy was surely kept out due to lack of fitness?

Otherwise that's generally how team football works, however not crediting Pardew is simply utterly, pathetic and saying things like ''the team picks itself/formation'' again shows a lack of understanding.

There's a million different 433's, passing systems, pressing systems.

We didn't get it SO right by accident & for Pardew to be getting anything right with the lack of backing provided is simply wonderful. Even his subs were spot on.

Kinnear has cleary had his muzzle put on.

Pardew is much better able to manage his own stream of bullshit than have Kinnear go half cocked into an interview and embarrass the whole club.

He rang my journalist mate up the other day and offered him an interview so I wouldn't be so sure

Come off it CT, do you have to be on the windo upo everyday, can't we just enjoy the glow of a good away win for one weekend?

You can do what you like. You don't have to discuss anything. Watch the telly, buy a dog and walk it or just chortle to yourself while tutting as warm your feet by the fire.

I thoroughly enjoyed the win and noted my joy for all to see yesterday. A bit of chit chat about Pardew is going to ruin my day.

You can do what you like. You don't have to discuss anything. Watch the telly, buy a dog and walk it or just chortle to yourself while tutting as warm your feet by the fire.

I thoroughly enjoyed the win and noted my joy for all to see yesterday. A bit of chit chat about Pardew is going to ruin my day.

Then don't do it ;)

I'm happy to discuss things, but you must see that simply picking a team doesn't bring you results?

Pardew could well have picked Taylor or Tiote or not started Remy, he could have played a safe 4-5-1 instead of offensive 4-3-3, he could have encouraged a defensive strategy, a dour long ball style. He didn't and for not only avoiding these missteps but for savvy substitutions and encouraging an attacking mentality (even after we went 2-1 up), he should be commended.

Credit where it's due.

In more than 7 months (after 19/01/12) Alan Pardew has lost only 3 games to teams outside of the top 6.

Swansea City (A)

Wigan Athletic (A)

Sunderland (H)

Surprising?

That includes a period where we played zero games, how many games did we play in that 7 month period?

What's his draw record?

Draws against West Ham twice, West Brom once.

13 games against opposition outside the top 6.

Wins Villa, Fulham, QPR, Fulham, Stoke, Southampton, Villa.

7 wins, 3 draws, 3 defeats.

Versus top 6:

1 win, 5 defeats.

Turn a couple of those losses vs top 6 to draws and that's a good record. Shows what an impact the January players had on not only our results, but also our style of play.

Draws against West Ham twice, West Brom once.

13 games against opposition outside the top 6.

Wins Villa, Fulham, QPR, Fulham, Stoke, Southampton, Villa.

7 wins, 3 draws, 3 defeats.

Versus top 6:

1 win, 5 defeats.

The manner of some of those defeats was atrocious though.

The manner of some of those defeats was atrocious though.

Agreed, the complete lack of shite given by the team in some of the games last season was alarming. Hopefully there wont be signs of that this time around when things start to go rough again which they will invariably at some stage.