Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Really can't see him going, nor do I want him to while the sweaty one owns us. I can't believe anyone thinks we'll appoint someone better and start acting all ambitious all of a sudden.

Getting rid of Pards would be a start, you just have to hope they stumble across someone better as I've no doubt they couldn't get a good manager by design.

Really can't see him going, nor do I want him to while the sweaty one owns us. I can't believe anyone thinks we'll appoint someone better and start acting all ambitious all of a sudden.

Thing is, I thinks there's a great raft of managers out there who could produce better football, better performances and better results than Pardew. Even operating under the restrictions and demands of Mike Ashley.

If HF's charts & tables show anything it's that Alan Pardew is a millstone around the neck of this club. Could Pochettino have taken the team that limped to 10th last year on a better run than 14 losses from 20? Could Koeman , or Mark fucking Hughes?

Thing is, I thinks there's a great raft of managers out there who could produce better football, better performances and better results than Pardew. Even operating under the restrictions and demands of Mike Ashley.

If HF's charts & tables show anything it's that Alan Pardew is a millstone around the neck of this club. Could Pochettino have taken the team that limped to 10th last year on a better run than 14 losses from 20? Could Koeman , or Mark fucking Hughes?

Not being so defensive and paranoid would be a start.

Also don't blame debutants when they're thrown in at the deep end due to your inadequacies, and fail to swim.

Just saying last night that IF this rumour of Ashley selling up in 2016 a new manager could take a 2 year contract as a stepping stone to bigger things, and the new owners wouldn't be saddled with an average manager on a long contract.

#LetsGetCarriedAway

Still very skeptical. Why would Palace spend £6m on Pardew? Why? Surely they cannot be that incompetent.

He lives in the area, is friends with the owner and they will triple his wages. Palace have a lot of cash stashed as they have spent almost nothing. The supporters seem to treat him as some kind of cult hero.

Edited by Park Life

This does make me quite plaesed the media have been singing his praises and calling us fickle for so long.

Paddy Barclay says we're fickle, McNulty & Bird say it's been a consistent campaign.

I'm confused.

2nd last sentence is important to me. AP's ego is such that this may have simply been an attempt to wrest more power/money/autonomy from Ashley, but he's gone all-in with pocket threes.

The talk of a replacement (de Boer eg) is premature, Ashley won't have been touting Pardew to other clubs, he's in Barbados and most likely he hasn't had more than a phonecall or two about it. If the formal enquiry materialises from Palace, it may be Carver for a few months before the Post-Pardew-Party begins.