Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:lol: We got good money to rid us of this tosser, how much were his wages? The compo might have just paid for his entire tenure.

I think he owes us considerably more than 2 mill for 4 years worth of utter shit :lol:

As much as I hate pardew it's tinged with the uncertainty of just what a fuck up the owner might dream up as a replacement. Still happy like :lol:

I defo agree, it's very possible Ashley fucks this up royally. I just want to watch the team play fucking football at this point, with or without relegation.

I'm still apprehensive of getting excited though, is this really happening?

I had more patience than most with Pardew...then I lost it after the insane run of shit results and excuse making of last year.

However, unlike all other managerial departures that I can remember, he never seemed to lose the dressing room. He also seemed to have got through his bad spell and although we've lost a few lately, they were all tough games.

Everton have spent big lately and have the kind of manager that made sense on paper. Yet they're struggling too.

I think you are underestimating the job Pardew's done here. So many good players have been cashed in on and we've not spent much.

I'm obviously not saying he's perfect but I reckon there's going to be much worse to come. Ashley isn't trying to get us anywhere, we're not about to sign someone ace and start investing.

People say he didn't lose the dressing room because of the resilience shown by that good run but what does the shit form of the last two years say about the players' feelings towards him? Because we definitely had players capable of performing better than that over that period.

I had more patience than most with Pardew...then I lost it after the insane run of shit results and excuse making of last year.

However, unlike all other managerial departures that I can remember, he never seemed to lose the dressing room. He also seemed to have got through his bad spell and although we've lost a few lately, they were all tough games.

Everton have spent big lately and have the kind of manager that made sense on paper. Yet they're struggling too.

I think you are underestimating the job Pardew's done here. So many good players have been cashed in on and we've not spent much.

I'm obviously not saying he's perfect but I reckon there's going to be much worse to come. Ashley isn't trying to get us anywhere, we're not about to sign someone ace and start investing.

I agree. It took me way longer than most to turn on him. And of course he can't be as bad as made out, emotion gets in the way of looking objectively at any plus points.

But you have to admit his huge failings. He has zero tactical nous or creativity. Faced with a third rate keeper and a makeshift defence, what does he do? Play a style that puts pressure on the back 5 for the whole match. All while hoofing the ball up to circus midgets. Even at home vs mediocre opposition.

He plays negative defensive football and still manages to lose 3 or 4 nil on a regular basis. Even during the recent positive results, he played the same shitty tactics and got pretty lucky in at least half the matches. Playing backs against the wall stuff on a bad run is one thing, sticking to the same nonsense with a few wins under your belt is another.