Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fair enough I suppose, but that'd be the end of his dreams of getting anywhere with bigger clubs. Under no stretch of the imagination are Palace even a sideways step from us. Two or three down at least.

I'm a little hesitant about this due to who we might end up with instead...

:lol: He'll come out tomorrow with a 2 year extension tacked onto his current deal and walk out to the press room with his arms outstretched like DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street announcing that he's staying, the applause of Ryder will then ring in his ear and he'll tell Wendy to silence him.

Fuck no, if I wake up next morning not reading "Pardew has finally fucked off" and "Big foreign name to take charge at Newcastle", I will travel to Newcastle and get things done myself, even if that means rippin someone's head off.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

Hmmm, as good as ridding of pardew is, it's like picking a scab. An ownership change would be exciting, but I can't understand why anyone's jizzing themselves at the prospect of no manager for January, with new signings not yet settled and a very high likelihood of a cookie cutter replacement who's just as, if not even shitter.

Call me a miserable git..

Edited by scoobos

If it should take a hefty sum of money to get rid of Pardew, and it's in the cards, then I think we should have a whip-around to help him on his way. I know I would be willing to ante-up a few bob to sweeten the pot.

I would actually prefer no manager than Pardew. I am in such a state of apathy that relegation would not bother me. Especially when you factor in how much it would fuck Ashley up. In my view it would require targetted recruitment to get a shitter manager.

Carver promoted as full time manager :up: