Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its credit to the owner and also credit to me, because Ive had to dig in a few times.

Sometimes his flag is up the pole, and sometimes its mine. But I think we both knew that when we signed that long (eight year) contract, that there were going to be difficult days as well as good days for us both.

Its very important to have a solid relationship with your chairman or owner, and Ive always had that with Mike.

Weve never had a destructive conversation since Ive been here. I think that s very helpful, because at other clubs I have had that.

Edited by ewerk

Credit where it's due, our counterattacking is probably the best in the division. The defence sorting itself out is obviously a big part of that as well.

We'll be destroyed by Arsenal but I think that's more down to player availability than anything else. Hopefully we'll make a game of Man Utd and the mackems.

Credit where it's due, our counterattacking is probably the best in the division. The defence sorting itself out is obviously a big part of that as well.

We'll be destroyed by Arsenal but I think that's more down to player availability than anything else. Hopefully we'll make a game of Man Utd and the mackems.

I can't see the sit and wait for breaks working against the mackems as that's what they do.

I can't see the sit and wait for breaks working against the mackems as that's what they do.

A fair point, but do they actually do the breaking part? Seems to me that they just have 10 behind the ball - no goal threat to worry about at least.

But I take your point. Although I thought that about West Brom too, and still we beat them. If Sunderland end up getting whipped up into the frenzy that they normally do, it could well work to our advantage.

Pardew is useless against Poyet though for some reason, poyets had his number everytime we've had to play against his sides under Pardew.

Just like Mourinho is useless against Pardew, Pardew seems to be useless against Poyet. It's just the clash of styles and the inability to try something different. However it will be good to see so many local players in our side being at the top of their game contra the last meetings where that hasn't been the case, it will make the passion shine through and perhaps make the difference.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast