Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To be fair to Pardew, we're actually pretty fucking good at countering.

It's not going to matter this time though. Am expecting a hammering - Alnwick vs Van Persie, Falcao and Rooney? He'll have to play the game of his life. Even with our pretty good countering, we rely on some outstanding defending and goalkeeping from time to time, and he just isn't up to it.

To be fair to Pardew, we're actually pretty fucking good at countering.

It's not going to matter this time though. Am expecting a hammering - Alnwick vs Van Persie, Falcao and Rooney? He'll have to play the game of his life. Even with our pretty good countering, we rely on some outstanding defending and goalkeeping from time to time, and he just isn't up to it.

We're not really. Our only counter tactic is to give Moussa the ball. If he doesn't play we're abysmal at that as well.

We're not really. Our only counter tactic is to give Moussa the ball. If he doesn't play we're abysmal at that as well.

Fair point. I'll rephrase - Moussa is really fucking good at countering.

These journalists, man. Why won't ask him something like, 'Alan, four derbies in a row, three at home, against a side who's struggling and you've lost everyone. Badly. The fuck, sorry, how the fuck did you manage that, you 2nd rate fucking Gobshite?'

The phrase that bugged me was when he said he would have to live with it (losing 4 in a row) - no cuntface - in a couple of years or hopefully a lot sooner you'll fuck off back to your cockney shithole and will be able to forget it as nobody will ever mention it to you again. We on the other hand DO have to live with it forever.

The phrase that bugged me was when he said he would have to live with it (losing 4 in a row) - no cuntface - in a couple of years or hopefully a lot sooner you'll fuck off back to your cockney shithole and will be able to forget it as nobody will ever mention it to you again. We on the other hand DO have to live with it forever.

Yeah but in fairness, we'll always be able to blame Pardew and normal service should resume under a manager of competence. It's a shame they didn't get relegated a couple of seasons back though, it would've saved a lot of points for us...

These journalists, man. Why won't ask him something like, 'Alan, four derbies in a row, three at home, against a side who's struggling and you've lost everyone. Badly. The fuck, sorry, how the fuck did you manage that, you 2nd rate fucking Gobshite?'

But the journos have just been allowed back, man!

Edited by Monroe Transfer

“In terms of how we lost the game, if we were going to lose a game, I’d rather we lost it like that."

Words absolutely fail me with this joker these days.

The off-the-pitch media balls on this knackered idiot to say something like this to the fans who were expecting a fuckin win after 3 succesive derby defeats. The on-field balls however is fuckin inverted.