Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only reason they were up there was due to Cabaye and Bolasie, now that ones been injured they've struggled as yet again he has no plan B.

As was ever the case.

It was only a matter of time til it started to unravel for him. This may be premature but I would love it if they fell away in the second half of the season and ended up in the bottom half having been talked up as Champs League contenders earlier on. I've nothing at all against Palace as a club and have enjoyed a few good trips down there but I have to admit I would take some pleasure in seeing him struggle. We had a good 3 seasons of dross football from his poorly coached sides, not to mention his shocking interview patter and embarrassing touchline antics, yet he still seems to be regarded (mainly by himself but also, incredibly, other halfwits in the media) as a top manager.

He normally gets one really good run of form per season, the rest of the season is usually a fucking disaster as when the wheels come off the unsustainable game plan A he has no fucking clue what to do. When Cabaye was hurt or huffy the team reverted to 1920's style hoofball, which really hurt us.

The season we came 5th we had Cabaye playing quality, with two back to back unsustainable goal scoring runs by our two strikers, our defence also played amazing with Colocinni peaking. To Pardew's credit he did manage it all well that season even though I still think most of the games served up weren't great to watch. Palace this season had Bolasie and Cabaye playing amazing but as Stone Cold said Bolasie has been hurt and Cabaye has missed games here and there recently so Pardew hasn't had a clue what to do, especially as their strikers simply don't score goals.

I think the reason for the media love in with Pardew comes from these crazy runs of form that catch the eye and he's not at all shy about giving himself all of the credit (he normally starts wearing his thick rimmed glasses during this time and speaking slower to come across all continental), then when it goes tits up his team are (usually) safe from relegation and just slip into mid-table obscurity with the media completely focused on the title race and relegation fight by that point.

I don't think Palace will go down under him as I think he has figured out how to get at least one of these runs per season which seem to pick up enough points to all but guarantee safety, the Palace fans will no doubt get sick of it but the daft bastards deserve every minute of shite football they get served up by local hero (and national cockend) Alan Pardew after the grief they (and the media) gave us, I also hope that when they inevitably turn on the King the media rip them to bits.

Edited by Howay

He normally gets one really good run of form per season, the rest of the season is usually a fucking disaster as when the wheels come off the unsustainable game plan A he has no fucking clue what to do. When Cabaye was hurt or huffy the team reverted to 1920's style hoofball, which really hurt us.

The season we came 5th we had Cabaye playing quality, with two back to back unsustainable goal scoring runs by our two strikers, our defence also played amazing with Colocinni peaking. To Pardew's credit he did manage it all well that season even though I still think most of the games served up weren't great to watch. Palace this season had Bolasie and Cabaye playing amazing but as Stone Cold said Bolasie has been hurt and Cabaye has missed games here and there recently so Pardew hasn't had a clue what to do, especially as their strikers simply don't score goals.

I think the reason for the media love in with Pardew comes from these crazy runs of form that catch the eye and he's not at all shy about giving himself all of the credit (he normally starts wearing his thick rimmed glasses during this time and speaking slower to come across all continental), then when it goes tits up his team are (usually) safe from relegation and just slip into mid-table obscurity with the media completely focused on the title race and relegation fight by that point.

I don't think Palace will go down under him as I think he has figured out how to get at least one of these runs per season which seem to pick up enough points to all but guarantee safety, the Palace fans will no doubt get sick of it but the daft bastards deserve every minute of shite football they get served up by local hero (and national cockend) Alan Pardew after the grief they (and the media) gave us, I also hope that when they inevitably turn on the King the media rip them to bits.

:lol:

Come to think of it, he does ramp up the cockernee-geezah-ness when the shit inevitably hits the fan

Come to think of it, he does ramp up the cockernee-geezah-ness when the shit inevitably hits the fan

:lol: Aye he does, probably to try and appeal to the fans and make him seem more like them (especially at Palace) when they start getting on his back a little.

Excellent :lol: You been waiting to get that out?

Excellent :lol: You been waiting to get that out?

:lol: The little rant felt good after I caught "part one of behind the badge" about Crystal Palace yesterday as it came on after the Arsenal v Stoke match, seeing his smug face and him yapping on about how important the FA cup is, despite seemingly not giving a fuck when he was at us, drove me a little mental, and by little I mean it made me want to frisbee my set top box out the window.

I can imagine Howay having a nightmare which would be a remake of the Godfather scene of Woltz and the horses head, with Howay replacing Woltz and Pardew replacing the horse's head.

I can imagine Howay having a nightmare which would be a remake of the Godfather scene of Woltz and the horses head, with Howay replacing Woltz and Pardew replacing the horse's head.

It would serve me right for having a pop at the king.

• 2 weeks later...