The Twitter Thread

peasepud

• 3 weeks later...

Getting abused by LM on Twitter again. He's tweeting me and some random journalist at the same time.

The journalist tweeted, 'I don't know what Toontastic is'.

Poor cunt is so confused.

Got a pm off HTL once where he was being alreet so I responded in kind. Then he mentioned something about an argument he was having with Neil on N-O. I didn't know who he was on about (still haven't got a fucking scoobie tbh) so ended my reply with 'Who's Neil btw?' HTL went fucking ape shit telling me to "get help" as well as a few other things as he was adamant I was taking the piss. Fucking tapped tbh :lol:

Aye Leazes is mental on twitter like.

I don't know why he can't just forget about it. Plus he was banned for pretty much repeating the same shite in every single thread. Why would anyone ban anyone for 'being right'.

I'm still not sure what he was 'right' about mind.

Got a pm off HTL once where he was being alreet so I responded in kind. Then he mentioned something about an argument he was having with Neil on N-O. I didn't know who he was on about (still haven't got a fucking scoobie tbh) so ended my reply with 'Who's Neil btw?' HTL went fucking ape shit telling me to "get help" as well as a few other things as he was adamant I was taking the piss. Fucking tapped tbh :lol:

:lol: He offered to meet me outside the ground once. Can't remember the details but it wasn't for a friendly chat. Once i pointed out how ridiculous he was being, I was the ridiculous one for thinking he wanted anything other than a chat and a pint.

HTL struck me as a patronising wank. Someone who was permanently angry, I told him what's what a few times on NO. I didn't like him and I fuckin couldn't stand that West End charva who quite clearly had never had a lass HTT. It was his site and he went on about this that and the fuckin other, yet his first game wasn't till he was 17. I'd been to well over 250 games by that age and that's strites home and away. When I came on these sites in 2004 I'll tell you honestly it took me a number of years, to think that any one person had as much of a clue as me about NUFC. What an arrogant I must have seemed, but with good reason!

I don't get how all of this sort of thing becomes such a big deal...

Why does anyone really care what anyone else says on these forums? I mean, clearly not everyone does, but still, enough do that it makes me wonder. Anyone getting angry about something over the internet is wasting their life.

I don't get how all of this sort of thing becomes such a big deal...

Why does anyone really care what anyone else says on these forums? I mean, clearly not everyone does, but still, enough do that it makes me wonder. Anyone getting angry about something over the internet is wasting their life.

I don't think deducing that someone is an arsehole is a big deal either. "Aye ye a cunt yee". It hardly takes up your afternoon.

Edited by McFaul

I don't think deducing that someone is an arsehole is a big deal either. "Aye ye a cunt yee". It hardly takes up your afternoon.

True - I didn't mean you in truth, it was more in reference to LM calling Gemmill out for some kind of arse kicking. I've seen a lot of people get worked up about very little on here, mind. I dunno, I just wonder if it's worth it.

True - I didn't mean you in truth, it was more in reference to LM calling Gemmill out for some kind of arse kicking. I've seen a lot of people get worked up about very little on here, mind. I dunno, I just wonder if it's worth it.

Let it go Rayvin man.

It was HTL, not LM. If I recall correctly, he was ex military and fancied himself as a bit nails.