The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I wouldnt have tagged you for giving a fuck how many followers you have in twitter like Stevie. In fact I wouldnt have tagged you for being on twitter at all!

As I've said to you before it's the best application on the internet, if you add the right people. Best news source you can have, especially for football, and you can have a bit crack with footballers and other famous people.

Can't be arsed with the #ff pish myself like. It's like you're arselicking. One thing I don't understand is how paulwyn42nufc had 500 followers and I only have 155. One of the kids said to me you're the breath of fresh air twitter really needed. Well he didn't really but someone should have.

:icon_lol: You're one of the people I look for straight away on mine like tbf.

Most of them are shite. The people off here are quite good, heggahegga doesn't post enough though, but in general there's some doilums on mine. I can't honestly tell you why I've added some. You know the sort, 22 year old lass who tweets every fuckin 2 minutes "My cats just just done a star jump at me lol CREASED", so fuck. You know the sort.

Cracking debate we had going on the early hours on there, eh Stevie? :icon_lol:

I appreciate your view on Hillsborough is different to mine, but that's the making of the place - if we all agreed it'd be boring.

Cracking debate we had going on the early hours on there, eh Stevie? :D

I appreciate your view on Hillsborough is different to mine, but that's the making of the place - if we all agreed it'd be boring.

Aye better than watching you flirt with Laura haha :icon_lol: nar man. Twitter is the thinking mans Facebook I think, everyone I've spoken to says the same. I really like it, lots of interesting crack on debate, I mean you can't row with Danny Simpson on here.

Edited by McFaul

Can't be arsed with the #ff pish myself like. It's like you're arselicking. One thing I don't understand is how paulwyn42nufc had 500 followers and I only have 155. One of the kids said to me you're the breath of fresh air twitter really needed. Well he didn't really but someone should have.

Have you ever thought that maybe the 1st statement has a bearing on the 2nd?

Just a thought like, you know, sometimes people like a reciprocal agreement on the #ff's :icon_lol:

I didn't knoye you lot were ffing me until I went on for the first time in fucking ages yesterday and had a load of mentions. Cheers, I will return the favour to my multitude of followers at some point.

Have you ever thought that maybe the 1st statement has a bearing on the 2nd?

Just a thought like, you know, sometimes people like a reciprocal agreement on the #ff's :D

:icon_lol: but you just #ff the same people every week. I get more followers by causing rows than owt else.

Tell you what even if you dont have twitter click this link. This little lad, Jack Marshall, he's 5 year old, and has brain cancer. My understanding is it could be terminal and he may not have long left, unbelievably sad story. He's from the North somewhere, but that's by the by. His mam started sending twitter messages out so people would be aware of brain cancer in children so if he does go they can say they've helped research and awareness of it. Orioncards on here has helped them no end, and Rio Ferdinand invited them to Carrington yesterday to meet all the players cos the bairn and his older brother are massive Man Utd fans.

http://twitter.com/Jack_Marshall_

Scroll down the page, and you'll see all the pics of them with the players, the bairn is in like a wheel chair buggy and he woke up when Rooney came, he told Rooney he loved him and he was the best player in the world, and asked him if he could kiss him. Really quite emotional stuff, lovely gesture by Rio Ferdinand as well sorting it out.

Sadly, in Jacks case it is terminal and the reason hes at home is to die with his family. Theyre from Scunthorpe I believe but top work from Ferdinand there, the fact that all the while people were tweeting him telling him to help Jack out Rio was actually on the phone to them and playing FIFA with the lads older brother gives you a better feeling about footballers.

Sadly, in Jacks case it is terminal and the reason hes at home is to die with his family. Theyre from Scunthorpe I believe but top work from Ferdinand there, the fact that all the while people were tweeting him telling him to help Jack out Rio was actually on the phone to them and playing FIFA with the lads older brother gives you a better feeling about footballers.

I've always thought Ferdinand was a good lad, especially to say he's from Peckham as well. While his team mates went to the Seychelles and Mauritius on hols last year him his lass and the bairns went to a caravan park in Rhyl. They did as well.

Sorry I don't know the full story, but what the fuck has it got to do with them?

TheBig_Sam

I just threatened to chop my own nose off in Marks & Spencer and shove it up the till attendants arse. Glue makes me Wacky with a capital W.

Greetings friends. Eventually made my way back on TT after a spell in confinement.

I seem to know a few but get confused with who's who on twitter from here. I know Pud, Stevie, Craig, Ant Payne and the rest are a blur. Who's Darrell Birkett on here? @Iwantcurlyhair2 has decent craic. Who's Chris Faulkner, if anyone has him? Bit of a character like.

I'm 2NarMe, by the way.

:icon_lol:

themichaelowen michael owen

As I've already said, don't know where, don't know when, but there is an important goal to come from me this season - mark my words!!!

:icon_lol::D :D

One of the games in which he's more likely to feature is against us. And he knows that. So he is relishing scoring an important/deciding goal against us? Cunt!