The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I do think it was over the top but I'd expect it at most clubs.

I don't think he truly did anything against us, but he probably didn't really do enough for us (both in terms of off the pitch actions and the amount of games played, which wasn't his fault to be fair). For the money that was spent on him he should have done more but I don't agree with vilifying someone like that unless they specifically set out to hurt the club.

Agree with that Tecato but his PR was abysmal and his body language from day 1 was of a man that didn't want to be here. His goalscoring record stands up (and he may well have tried on the pitch) but his demeanour didnt.

Well for a start, if booing him distracted him or made him over desperate to score its all fair, there were much needed points on the table.

Having said that the borg-like twat would have probably been more clinical because of it.

As someone said on Twitter: £100K a week and not a single peep out of him following relegation that day at Villa. Next thing that was heard from him was with him dressed in a Man United shirt.

For that alone he's far and away the worst captain I've seen at this club. Might have been a better player but his PR was diabolical.

And just like that he's told Oliver Holt he's zipping it and not telling us anything - doesn't want to be a back page story.

Oh dear Mikey-boy, you've said far too much tonight to prevent that one happening... <_<

So which toon players are on twitter?

And other players?

Is stevie leazeslad?

simpson and ranger are, and aye thats stevie

Jonas is on it as well. Jose Enrique was on it, but deleted his account. And I think Krul had a proper account but stopped updating it entirely

Couldnt believe Owen on Twitter last night. What a tit. He can't understand that as we were going down, he lost interest. He was our Captain and he couldnt be arsed and even after we went down he said fuck all. I liked him when he first came and he done well at times. But when it mattered, all he was after was his cash so he could fly back home.

I'm ranked 46,000th in the world of 120m people in the Twitter ratings based tweets and recommendations ;) Only Peter beats me off here.

God knows how you get any work done then. You must spend all day tweeting :)

I'm ranked 46,000th in the world of 120m people in the Twitter ratings based tweets and recommendations ;) Only Peter beats me off here.

Twitter has stats? :)