The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Twitter is so sad for the common man.

Eh?

Twitter should be about hearing stuff that you didnt know about before its on the news , not randoms playing upto an audience of equal randoms. Just my two penneth. :icon_lol:

Twitter is so sad for the common man.

Eh?

Twitter should be about hearing stuff that you didnt know about before its on the news , not randoms playing upto an audience of equal randoms. Just my two penneth. :icon_lol:

Does it make your life worse? Besides it allows you to interact with journo's and stars. Me and Steve Brenner from the sun have a row once a week, same with me and Marcotti who has 75000 followers, it's good crack. Very narrow minded view of twitter you hold CT. Besides regarding news, the news usually goes on twitter before it's on "the news", if you add the right sources. Telegraph is the best link on twitter imo.

Lets put it like this Stevie (and yess Ive had a pint).

Your interest now seems to directing us to whats going on in twitter land.

While I dont follow you on twitter, some of us will remember how entertaining you used to be on here. You now seem to be in shock jock territory towards a bunch of randoms. You seem to have become the geordie Adrian Durham.

Fair do's if thats what your after, but Toontastic is your family and should come first and foremost.

xxx

While I dont follow you on twitter, some of us will remember how entertaining you used to be on here. You now seem to be in shock jock territory towards a bunch of randoms. You seem to have become the geordie Adrian Durham.

Fair do's if thats what your after, but Toontastic is your family and should come first and foremost.

xxx

:rolleyes: I didn't know you cared so much xxxxx I've had lots of surrrcial club beer too today like. So anyway if am the Durham, who are yee like Mike Parry? :icon_lol: Toontastic is better than twitter, but I've got loads of people on my twitter who I know personally, I tweet about 20 times a day, I look at it like sending a text that everyone can see, and we all send more than 20 texts a day.

xxx

:rolleyes: I didn't know you cared so much xxxxx I've had lots of surrrcial club beer too today like. So anyway if am the Durham, who are yee like Mike Parry? :icon_lol: Toontastic is better than twitter, but I've got loads of people on my twitter who I know personally, I tweet about 20 times a day, I look at it like sending a text that everyone can see, and we all send more than 20 texts a day.

And about 10 posts a day on toontastic!!!! No probs if thats your thing these days then fine, but you used to be a big hitter on here.

xxx

And about 10 posts a day on toontastic!!!! No probs if thats your thing these days then fine, but you used to be a big hitter on here.

To be honest, there's a few posters who are getting on my tits with the same cycle of pish every day, I'm bored of it, and I bet you are as well sometimes, am sure you know the ones I'm referring too.

xxx

To be honest, there's a few posters who are getting on my tits with the same cycle of pish every day, I'm bored of it, and I bet you are as well sometimes, am sure you know the ones I'm referring too.

I do. but its up to the Godfathers to keep it real on Toojntastic..... Parky, Chez, Alex Peaspud (what happened there) and a few others to make the effort.

It begs the question who has the money or inclination to pay 15 million for an uncapped left back?.....

Thompson has been would up by some parasite agent I imagine..

Bayern or back to Spain are more likely options, and for a lot less than 15 million...

It begs the question who has the money or inclination to pay 15 million for an uncapped left back?.....

Bayern or back to Spain are more likely options, and for a lot less than 15 million...

I know I might sound ridiculous here, seeing that Liverpool have won 18 league titles, but they're not a massive club. I just don't see them as such. When I was growing up they were an unbelievably successful club, but they're no different to us in terms of infrastructure in many ways, when you look at the bricks and mortar, we have a much bigger local fanbase which has been proven loads of times. What I'm saying is he'll win fuck all at Liverpool. If he leaves he should go to a club who are absolutely massive because he's good enough. Man Utd, Milan, Bayern Munich or the big two in Spain, he really could play there, not some shitey Liverpool, Atletico Madrid, Roma type also ran. He might as weel stay here.

I know I might sound ridiculous here, seeing that Liverpool have won 18 league titles, but they're not a massive club. I just don't see them as such. When I was growing up they were an unbelievably successful club, but they're no different to us in terms of infrastructure in many ways, when you look at the bricks and mortar, we have a much bigger local fanbase which has been proven loads of times. What I'm saying is he'll win fuck all at Liverpool. If he leaves he should go to a club who are absolutely massive because he's good enough. Man Utd, Milan, Bayern Munich or the big two in Spain, he really could play there, not some shitey Liverpool, Atletico Madrid, Roma type also ran. He might as weel stay here.

Largely agree with all that,particularly the bit in bold, and I'd like to think if he does have a desire to play at a higher level in the near future he'll try and fix himself with a move to one of the real giants, not those scabby fuckers with apparent money to burn on unproven headbangers and cheats. Fuck knows though, he may take the most money on offer, many others have :icon_lol:

Some morons have forced Kevin Davies to quit Twitter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...l#ixzz1L8xdL9Bm

Kevin Davies has become the latest Premier League player to quit Twitter after the Bolton striker and his wife Emma received abusive messages.

Just days after Manchester United midfielder Darron Gibson closed his account within two hours, Davies informed his 99,622 followers that he was shutting his down as well.

'Just to let you all know today will be my last day on Twitter,' wrote Davies. 'It’s been very interesting and met some great people but not for me any more.

Reason for leaving is partly due to abuse that nobody needs really.'

Davies was targeted following a sarcastic tweet about Blackburn’s style of play before Bolton’s 1-0 defeat at Ewood Park on Saturday, and he is also believed to have come under fire from a minority of his own fans.

His wife defended him against the criticism and taunts that he is overweight, writing: 'Don’t get the ‘fat’ abuse! I see him naked everyday and not an inch of fat on him!

'Got to stop reading what absolute moronic pillocks write to SKD (Super Kevin Davies)!!'

:icon_lol:

Andy (MacToon) texted me earlier on saying Paul Wyn had been further racially abusing Wayne Routledge. Just had a look there, and he has.

@paulwyn42NUFC Have yee apologised to Wayne Routledge yet?

about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

@2NarMe nope i wont either

about 3 hours ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to 2NarMe

@2NarMe ahhh drop dead u swine so what he is a piece of black shit

about 3 hours ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to 2NarMe

Reply Retweet

I've never been a grass in my life but this cunt is representing Newcastle United on the internet, am ganna have another word with me mate who's in the OB. Blatant fuckin racism.

2NarMe

@paulwyn42NUFC You list 'Chieoke Tiotoe' as your favourite player you thick, fat cunt. What a chopper.

"I'm not a racist, one of my favourite players is black"

'Chieoke Tiotoe' :rolleyes:

2NarMe

@paulwyn42NUFC You list 'Chieoke Tiotoe' as your favourite player you thick, fat cunt. What a chopper.

"I'm not a racist, one of my favourite players is black"

'Chieoke Tiotoe' :rolleyes:

Tiotoeshop time.