The Twitter Thread

peasepud

sure he had his pic up on here before or the facebook group didn't he?

Yes but i took it down after a while, everyone did at that stage.

Kevin with people like paulwyn42nufc kicking about you need to keep your pics off the net, till you start getting bumbluff on your lip in a few years.

Kevin with people like paulwyn42nufc kicking about you need to keep your pics off the net, till you start getting bumbluff on your lip in a few years.

He will have Wyn's bum fluff on his lip soon enough.

Hate ignorant people. Why you blocked me then Jimbo? "Cos you're a mug" would be an acceptable answer to my question, I'd just like to know why.

Most clueless cunt I've ever seen, and what makes it worse is he's the editor and xcommentator of one of the biggest football sites on the web making a living out of football.....

@Malachians when you hear clueless ppl spouting shit about Keegan you wonder why?Greatest manager of NUFC since the war -absolutely clueless

39 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians if you don't think Keegan did more for Newcastle than Bobby Robson you're a total mug. I take it you're yank?

30 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians in terms of Newcastle? You should stick to the sports in your home land mate. Clueless doesn't come close to describing your pov

26 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians SO what I'm not interested in who SBR managed, all I care about is Newcastle, Keegan inherited a squad which was Division 3

25 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians material within 2 years we'd went from 21st in Division 2 to third top in the Premiership, playing better football than we've

25 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians seen before or since. Within 4 years we were leading the league by 12 points. SBR was a great manager but we were bottom of the

24 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians league with some great GREAT players, Keegan didn't have great players at the start, we were 7th or 8th best side on paper, and

24 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians SBR steadied the ship. He did a great job at the toon but like I say you're highlighting the fact you don't have any knowledge

23 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians of the subject living in the land of uncle fuckin dixie, I admire your enthusiasm, but you don't have a clue about Newcastle

23 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians I know but your opinion doesn't count.

@Malachians I know but any idiot can see that Keegan was the better manager FOR Newcastle than SBR (who was also great) you don't get it you

19 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians have a generic Keegan view, we don't care what KK did elsewhere, which imo was fantastic, did a good job at Fulham and Man City

19 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians and probably needed more tactically astute people around him than Derek Fazakerley at international level.

18 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians who that total arsehole Keith Gillespie? If you lived in Newcastle you would understand.

18 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians @MarcSDuffy it's worth pointing out as well, KK came closer than any Engliish manager by far has to winning the Premiership

15 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians cheque book managers oh dear, mate just pipe down will you, you're showing yourself up

14 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians most young people are clueless about football so maybe that's how you get away with it? You have a generic KK view - laughable

13 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians not that you will know this, but we won our first 11 games of the season in 92/93, we bought two players Beresford and Venison

12 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians between them less than a million, this from a side who had been 21st-24th all season the year before. Derby spent £15m over the

11 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians previous two years on people like Tommy Johnson and Gabbiadini and couldn't get out of it, so how was he a cheque book manager

11 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians you have not got a clue

10 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians no he didn't he won it in 1992, and who gives a fuck, I said "Premiership" which no English manager has won

10 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Leazeslad Those Newcastle teams where just bristling with homegrown talent. Hislop, Albert, Barton, Scales, Gillespie, Asprilla, Ginola etc

10 minutes ago via web in reply to Leazeslad

@Malachians you're an idiot, and it just goes to show you how easy it must be to get in to football media work when people who don't have

9 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians a basic knowledge of the game come out with shite like that. I've just explained to you why he isn't a cheque book manager

9 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians why did you ignore it? Because your argument is defeated?

8 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Leazeslad Those Newcastle teams where just bristling with homegrown talent. Hislop, Albert, Barton, Scales, Gillespie, Asprilla, Ginola etc

8 minutes ago via web in reply to Leazeslad

@Malachians Sacles hahahahaha John Scales never played for Newcastle for fuck sake. PMSL mate just pipe down write about the title race or

8 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians or something that you may have a vague understanding of. John Scales pmsl. I think he went on the piss doon the Quayside

7 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians It's fuck all like that.

6 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians John Scales pmsl how do these people get jobs in football media? Apparently John Scales played for Newcastle - doilum Malachians

5 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne

@Leazeslad The point stands, Keegan bought the majority of that team, he was a shit manager but the best you ever had.

5 minutes ago via web in reply to Leazeslad

@Malachians Keegan bought the majority of that team??!?!?! So what? Was it Keegan's fault we had a shit youth system, he actually played

5 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@MarcSDuffy @Leazeslad and the lack of cash along with Wise is why he done a runner 2nd time

4 minutes ago via web in reply to MarcSDuffy

@MarcSDuffy @Leazeslad Its 2.45 am here, i have an alcohol addled brain but it doesnt detract from the point pal that KK bought that team

@Malachians more home grown players than most do. Howey, Clarkie, Watson, Robbie Elliott, Neilson and the two Appleby's now and then

4 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians did he buy Steve Watson, did he buy Clarky? did he buy Howey, did he buy Elliott?

3 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians you're embarrassing yourself mate, get yourself off to bed, no need to apologise when you wake up, nets full of clueless people

3 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Leazeslad Clark fucked off, steve watson done the same, the rest where shit. Even Keegan knew that

2 minutes ago via web in reply to Leazeslad

@Malachians Clark fucked off, aye when Dalglish was manager, Watson sold by Gullit, Howey was shit? He got England caps you mug he was mint

2 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Malachians Robbie Elliott was a good player as well

2 minutes ago via web from Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne in reply to Malachians

@Leazeslad Yeah Elliot was magic mate, underated Cruyff if you ask me. Fucking Geoff Thomas got England caps, so what

That cunt in bold. You'll see better how clueless he is by clicking his time line.

@Leazeslad Yeah Elliot was magic mate, underated Cruyff if you ask me. Fucking Geoff Thomas got England caps, so what

That cunt in bold. You'll see better how clueless he is by clicking his time line.

It's all golden clearly a lad with serious deficiencies, Keegan a shit manager? how can anyone say that?

This bit I've quoted is class though :icon_lol: He's not as good as Johann Cruyff so he must be shit.

edit: I've no problem with lads having an interest in the sport etc but if you've clearly no grasp of the era of football you're talking about just stick to recent years etc, clearly never saw Howey, Elliot, Watson etc play on tv let alone in person. prime candidate for your 'pipe down' response here mate

Edited by Barton7

It's all golden clearly a lad with serious deficiencies, Keegan a shit manager? how can anyone say that?

This bit I've quoted is class though :icon_lol: He's not as good as Johann Cruyff so he must be shit.

Exactly and baring in mind the positions they played most of their careers in, it's like comparing Bobby Moore to John Barnes. See this is your media for you. How can mugs like him get a job in the media and people like you and me can't?

edit: I've no problem with lads having an interest in the sport etc but if you've clearly no grasp of the era of football you're talking about just stick to recent years etc, clearly never saw Howey, Elliot, Watson etc play on tv let alone in person. prime candidate for your 'pipe down' response here mate

ye naa what the funniest thing is HE tweeted this to me (ignoring my point about KK being a better NEWCASTLE manager)

@Leazeslad If you think Keegan was a better manager than Bobby Robson then i'll trust you're new to the game

about 6 hours ago via web in reply to Leazeslad

This guy honestly makes a good living off talking about football ?!?! :icon_lol::blush::rolleyes::) :)

Honestly it's beyond belief, I can accept it when a bloke like Collymore gets a job talking about footy because he was an ex-player despite the fact he's a heed the baal but blokes that have never played the game and know nowt it's incredible how they get where they are, Adrian Chiles is in that category for me the mug.

ye naa what the funniest thing is HE tweeted this to me (ignoring my point about KK being a better NEWCASTLE manager)

@Leazeslad If you think Keegan was a better manager than Bobby Robson then i'll trust you're new to the game

about 6 hours ago via web in reply to Leazeslad

:blush: You'd have more chance beating a brick waall in an argument here mate one of them where they're so clueless they still reckon they're in the right despite not understanding points and naming players of other teams as examples of how Keegan bought everyone.

This guy honestly makes a good living off talking about football ?!?! :icon_lol::blush::rolleyes::) :)

Honestly it's beyond belief, I can accept it when a bloke like Collymore gets a job talking about footy because he was an ex-player despite the fact he's a heed the baal but blokes that have never played the game and know nowt it's incredible how they get where they are, Adrian Chiles is in that category for me the mug.

Aye, turns out that he's Northern Irish, and knows people in Belfast who have been professional footballers, who have criticised Keegan. The only Northern Irish I can think of who he managed was Keith Gillespie, plus one at Man City, Kevin Horlock was he Irish? Anyway the kid lives in America now, podcasts on his site fuck knows how but he talks to all the top stars. Sounds like he should be in the UVF. Shaun Custis he interviewed last week, he was saying Bent is STILL shaggin Bruce's daughter, and the daughter knew he was leaving before Bruce did.