The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I'd appreciate anyone who'd do me a favor and follow @kfried6

He's a player on my local team. He and a former teammate have a bet going regarding the number of followers they can get by the end of the game between their two teams on Sunday.

You can unfollow him on Sunday. :lol:

peterramage83 peter ramage

Watching Marco Van Basten on footballs greatest, can help but feel he could have been same pedalstool as Pele and Maradonna if not 4 injury!

There's some right mugs on twitter.

Aye ye had a bit of fun on there tonight. Right charmer you were to that lass :(

It made me laugh how she tried to portray you as a woman hating sexist. She doesn't know of the real DCI Stevie! She pretty much defaulted to personal insults - I dont think the 'casual' Newcastle fan can sing from the same hymn sheet as the seasoned fan and i also agree more often than not a phd is fuck all - just 6 more months off work!

It made me laugh how she tried to portray you as a woman hating sexist. She doesn't know of the real DCI Stevie! She pretty much defaulted to personal insults - I dont think the 'casual' Newcastle fan can sing from the same hymn sheet as the seasoned fan and i also agree more often than not a phd is fuck all - just 6 more months off work!

All 50 of them piped down. Her though my assertion was right, she'd have been on some hippy green 15 years ago, going on about Kurt Cobain with a nose ring. You can just tell. Turns out she's doing a PHD, so fuck DEADMAN could do a PHD if he put his mind to it. Wanks, it's good though because it cleans your list, you get rid of boring cunts and end up with people who have something to say. "LOL Corrie was good" you don't want that on your twitter.

The bloke who did the cross pennine treck piped down, I didn't even know he did, I just speculated by looking at him he was that type of bloke, and HE WAS! That wasn't even being psychic it was just seeing his face and patter.

Edited by McFaul

I doubt that lass is old enough to have been on the green 15 years ago mind!

29, so 14, they turn out on there from about 12 upwrds, when I was at school the wronguns in the first year used to turn out there.

29, so 14, they turn out on there from about 12 upwrds, when I was at school the wronguns in the first year used to turn out there.

Green was good craic when I used to go down, there was also a cracking record shop there. Was about 20-22 years ago mind when I did :(

You use the phrase "wronguns" too often though Stevie. See I class Wyn as one, now I hope you dont think there was 20-30 of him down there then :D

The arguement with that lass though was about fuck all. You both started making a reasonable point and you both took each other's tweets wrong and started flaming each other. I reckon you'd make a good couple ;)

Green was good craic when I used to go down, there was also a cracking record shop there. Was about 20-22 years ago mind when I did :(

You use the phrase "wronguns" too often though Stevie. See I class Wyn as one, now I hope you dont think there was 20-30 of him down there then :D

The arguement with that lass though was about fuck all. You both started making a reasonable point and you both took each other's tweets wrong and started flaming each other. I reckon you'd make a good couple ;)

What?!?!? pmsl She's more manly than me man. A fuckin vegan with tattoo's and purple attention seeking hair bragging about a PHD. About as well matched as Nick Griffin and Abu Hamza on a boys night oot on the piss. Has to be lesbian to be honest.