The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Vicente Rodriguez, another left winger?

Newcastle, Swansea and Blackburn Rovers are understood to be interested in veteran Valencia winger Vicente Rodriguez.

The 29-year-old left-sided star is leaving Valencia when his contract expires next month after eleven seasons at the Mestalla Stadium.

Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias has suggested the 38-times capped Spanish international as a potential free transfer signing to boss Alan Pardew.

Clicky

Vicente Rodriguez, another left winger?

Newcastle, Swansea and Blackburn Rovers are understood to be interested in veteran Valencia winger Vicente Rodriguez.

The 29-year-old left-sided star is leaving Valencia when his contract expires next month after eleven seasons at the Mestalla Stadium

Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias has told Pardew that's what he's getting.

Clicky

MsiDouglas: Tomorrow's Sunday Sun! Exclusive first interview with Marvellous Marveaux, Demba Ba talks knee injuries, an outgoing transfer twist... #nufc

Outgoing transfer twist?

Shola, according to a twitter rumour.

Edit: Just realised that was going to be yesterdays Sunday Sun so unlikley this new rumour is from there :spit:

Guess if we do get another striker in then Sholas going to be third choice, wouldn't mind him as back up but maybe he wants to play more. If he goes then good luck to him although any transfer should include Smith as a freebie, only way we will get shut of him unless fat sam wants him

Dont mind putting my head on the block and saying UI think Shola gets too much stick. Sure he's no Shearer but he's been consistent, was very important to us getting back up and has scored some crucial goals in Europe for us. He gets a load of stick and you never see bad press about him or contract demands etc. Frustrating as hell to watch at times, but handy squad player.

Dont mind putting my head on the block and saying UI think Shola gets too much stick. Sure he's no Shearer but he's been consistent, was very important to us getting back up and has scored some crucial goals in Europe for us. He gets a load of stick and you never see bad press about him or contract demands etc. Frustrating as hell to watch at times, but handy squad player.

Quite spot on about his attitude and I have no problem with him sitting way, way , way back in the background. But I really hope we are entering a phase now where we have at least 2 or 3 strikers on the books who are a better quality than Shola.

Not twitter, but seen just now by my very own Baby Blues; a certain Hoover-nosed Dipper veteran heading south down St. James Boulevard in his privately plated Range Rover Sport.

Reg: F8WLER.

Someone please tell me he's retired and only in town to score some "Touchline Paint"

Not twitter, but seen just now by my very own Baby Blues; a certain Hoover-nosed Dipper veteran heading south down St. James Boulevard in his privately plated Range Rover Sport.

Someone please tell me he's retired and only in town to score some "Touchline Paint"

he's been playing in Australia i think

Yes, Perth Glory in the A League, but no longer. Back in England for family reasons. Was not good enough for Oz, so his time is up. Looking at coaches badges etc

cwarr07 coming out with it again......

#nufc close to announcing next signing, news/announcement expected this evening

he's been playing in Australia i think

Yes, Perth Glory in the A League, but no longer. Back in England for family reasons. Was not good enough for Oz, so his time is up. Looking at coaches badges etc

That fills me full of dread.

@AlanBartholomew

Ok i'm not going to pick anyone out individually but feel it needs to be said again Ben Arfa is NOT A WINGER #nufc @nufcfans

What a moron :lol:

@TOONLOWDOWN He's a Cental Midfielder. An attacking one at that. But has stated many times he doesn't like playing wide.
@TOONLOWDOWN His best move is surely blasting in goals from 30 yrds? I'm going on player quotes and where I've seen him play for us & France