Fat sam gets the chop

Kevin

Have they given any reason? Not that it matters I'm just happy for the fat cunt, the less the world sees of his brand of football the better!

The Venky's Group, owners of Blackburn Rovers Football Club, has today confirmed the departure of manager Sam Allardyce and assistant manager Neil McDonald withimmediate effect.

First team coaching duties will be taken on by Steve Kean (currently 1st team coach) for the immediate future.

We have taken this decision as part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club. We would like to put on record our thanks to Mr Allardyce for his contribution to Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,...2243513,00.html

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho fucking shitting himself right now, Benitez's hand shaking like an alcoholics as he lights up his ninth tab in the twenty or so minutes since he found out Big Sam has left Ewood Park.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Have they given any reason? Not that it matters I'm just happy for the fat cunt, the less the world sees of his brand of football the better!

The Venky's Group, owners of Blackburn Rovers Football Club, has today confirmed the departure of manager Sam Allardyce and assistant manager Neil McDonald withimmediate effect.

First team coaching duties will be taken on by Steve Kean (currently 1st team coach) for the immediate future.

We have taken this decision as part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club. We would like to put on record our thanks to Mr Allardyce for his contribution to Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,...2243513,00.html

Cheers

fuck it im cracking open some cans i hope i dont see his great canyon face again anywhere near a PL club \o/

It's a fucking knocking bet he'll join Souness on SKY to talk about their favourite subject.......us.

fuck it im cracking open some cans i hope i dont see his great canyon face again anywhere near a PL club \o/

It's a fucking knocking bet he'll join Souness on SKY to talk about their favourite subject.......us.

Studio wouldn't be able to fit both their ego's.

dont say that it will come true and then i will die a slow and painful death!

He'll do well to get another job in the PL now. Can't see too many chairmen interested in him after the jobs he's done at Blackburn and nufc.

I bet plenty of people were saying the same thing about Pardew... (or Kinnear for that matter)

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Got in from an absolute bastard of an exam and this has really cheered me up. Delighted.

Shearer a possibility as they have some money to spend? I can't see him really going to many other clubs to start off, particularly poor ones.