Wigan Athletic 0-1 Newcastle Utd

Mac-Toon

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much chance of tickets selling out for this one? Fancy gettin to the match, heard it cash on door?

There's 4500 tickets mate and cash on the turnstiles, I believe. It'll not be a sell out. You'll defo be able to get in. HTL.

Papers saying that Dan Gosling is included in the squad for the first time.

Ineresting, will be good to see if Everton fans are right about him.-+

The ones that were bashing him - I think they were just bitter he left.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2010...page=1#comments

Scroll down and there is not one comment bashing him. All of them calling him a 'promising youngster' even some saying on the bright side, Chelsea and Man. U won't buy him.

Edited by Flair

If I was Pardew, I'd do the same. You need experience in nets. Harps may not have made the same save as Krul against Spurs, he wouldn't have given that one away against City though.

Personally I don't think Krul is ready yet. He comes for crosses, but flaps. However, Harper just doesn't bother coming for them. I'm not saying Krul won't be a better keeper eventually, but in a relegation battle, you cannot rely on youth. I also think if you were to ask the defenders of the team, they prefer Harper as he's more reliable. Harper made a mistakes as recently as Peterborough, Krul was making mistakes in one of the few started he's made.

I do see your side of the argument Ant, personally I'd go with Harper though.

Edited by Barney

Just read this about Wigan this season ;

'19 goals conceded in 10 games make the Latics the leakiest home defence in the top flight, while a tally of 10 at the other end is the second-lowest total, equal with Everton and one more than Birmingham City - both of whom have currently played a game fewer.'

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Harper Simpson Taylor Coloccini Enrique Barton Nolan Tiote Gutierrez Shola Lovenkrands

fuck it I feel more positive now, howay Joey :icon_lol:

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Harper Simpson Taylor Coloccini Enrique Barton Nolan Tiote Gutierrez Shola Lovenkrands

fuck it I feel more positive now, howay Joey :icon_lol:

Said Harper didn't it?

Bah, you edited!

Edited by Smitheh

tbh, i reckon we'll be lucky to get a draw from this. I'm not at all optomistic!

On this fucking site I always hear comments like this and it pisses me of. If yous can beat 5 times champions of Europe 3-1 than why cant yous beat Wigan?????????????

Fucking mencaps

No wonder St james park is not as it was