Bye Bye Woy!

peasepud

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, but, Liverpool NEVER sack their managers after only a short time. And their fans never get on their manager's back after only a short time!! This mantra was first spoken about a few years back and the dickheads all jumped on it to demonstrate how great they were. Well it's come back to haunt them now. Big time. C'mon Liverpool supporters, stick with your mantra, and :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol::calmdown: :calmdown: :calmdown: :calmdown: :calmdown: :calmdown: :calmdown: :calmdown: :calmdown: :calmdown: :calmdown:

Lovin' it.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Peter man!!!!! This thread reminds me of the one I did before Man City v Tottenham last season.

I tell you what it is, at least 20% of you have some respect for Liverpool fans, they're the most pathetic support of any sports team in world sport. You think all the shit we've had to put up with in our toon supporting lives. If you're in your early thirties you've only seen 6 or 7 good seasons in your life time. Liverpool have had about 2 bad'uns in 50 year. Yet they lose one game at home, then the next game a 3pm Saturday kick off, and there's 35,000 there! 10,000 empty seats for a club who still claim to be the biggest in English football. Arsenal dwarf them, Man Utd totally dwarf them. Sunderland have a much better support than Liverpool imo, and these absolute idiots who have the cheek to begin to compare them to us should just permanently pipe down. I don't think we had as low as 35,000 at all last season in the CCC. Wank support always have been always will be.

I'd love to see Dalglish get the job and fuck it up big style.

My mate texted just that to me yesterday with relegation added to it, when they were losing 1-0, and I replied stuff dreams are made of, and they are, but I can't see it happening sadly.

I'd love to see Dalglish get the job and fuck it up big style.

My mate texted just that to me yesterday with relegation added to it, when they were losing 1-0, and I replied stuff dreams are made of, and they are, but I can't see it happening sadly.

No way will they go down imo. Not this year anyway. They're a sorry shadow of their former selves though and I can't see them getting back into the top 4 in a hurry either.

still overly dependant on torres ( who struggles to motivate himself) and gerrard ( who ain't getting any younger). their back 4 is awful. the big grek and skrtel are shit and agger is a sweeper not a centre back. carraghers had his day... he's far too slow.

if torres or gerrard get injured they could get dragged ito a relegation battle but its very doubtful.

We can only hope canofbeans.

Carlo Ancelotti might be at a loose end soon. The new bloke who owns Liverpool is known for not tolerating failure. I do think someone like Rjikaard will be the long term choice, but Woy might be replaced by a short term measure. If so, I reckon Dalglish will replace Woy very soon and the scouse fans will :icon_lol: themselves silly as they plod on towards mediocrity.

the only way liverpool were to go down is if they lost all there matches from now on till the end and every team thats below them all won

Technically that's bollocks.

They'll not go down like, as much as I'd love it.

the only way liverpool were to go down is if they lost all there matches from now on till the end and every team thats below them all won

Technically that's bollocks.

They'll not go down like, as much as I'd love it.

There's some shite new posters on here like not yee Mac Toon but there are. If I had control of this board I'd give new posters a 4 week trial. By this kids reckoning 25 points is enough to keep you up. It'll be 38-40 this season imo.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club