Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Anorthernsoul

Just got in from the pub so probably one and only post tonight.

Overall a good derby as derbys go and a joy to watch. If only SHOLA had scored!!!!!!!!!

Would have settled for the point befvore hand but as all of you I suspect, gutted with the draw deepe down.

Smith and Jonas and Best were shit, and Goslings odd touch looked shit also.

At least I managed the Nolan chicken dance in a pub that was 70 / 30 mackem.

Lets rejoice in the the 6-2 aggreagate, the 4 points won and nowt else.

:lol:

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Harper got floored by a 13 year old mackem

2. At the end of the match a few mags had a go and promptly shite themselves when the Sunderland fans fought back and got stuck in.

FTM

Yep, brilliant :lol:

Forget about the actual football, the 6-2 overall this season, the 4 points we have taken off you, the fact you were really lucky to get anything today.

It's time to be proud of the morons and future morons.

Sums you lot up :icon_lol:

1. harper was attacked from behind by your next big defensive signing (most effective tackle your lot put in today, and we all know you dirty mackem battys love blokes in the shitter)

2.At the end of the match your fat Joke of a manager was jigging down the touchline about taking 1 point in injury time from us - all season. And all the SMB were going home to shag their sisters.

You grotty little mackem fucker. Now put the keyboard down and go back and play with your tonka trucks before mummy finds you on the pc without her permission again

2. At the end of the match a few mags had a go and promptly shite themselves when the Sunderland fans fought back and got stuck in.

FTM

Oooh you lot are just too hard. :lol:

FTM

Did you realise how shit your side was throughout the game? If not i'll slap that in as point 3

While it's disappointing that we failed to hang to a much deserved win in the dying moments, it's satisfying to see one of our worst squads in about two decades comprehensively outplayed Sunderland over two games in the season and to only just miss out doing the double over them. I'd be surprised if we don't finish above them. They're pretty awful.

1. harper was attacked from behind by your next big defensive signing (most effective tackle your lot put in today, and we all know you dirty mackem battys love blokes in the shitter)

2.At the end of the match your fat Joke of a manager was jigging down the touchline about taking 1 point in injury time from us - all season. And all the SMB were going home to shag their sisters.

You grotty little mackem fucker. Now put the keyboard down and go back and play with your tonka trucks before mummy finds you on the pc without her permission again

Well said.

Once again we heard all the big talk pre game and once again the bottled it and got extremely lucky!

From RTG:

We were fucking awful. They pissed on us for 94 mins. We were lucky to get anything. I feel ashamed and embarrased at our performance. They were better in every department. Our lads were fucking diabolical. I hope they all lie awake all night feeling ashamed of themselves. I am fucking devastated with the shower of shite. The fucking lot of them know nothing of what this means to us.... SAFC fuck off!!!! You were fucking spineless! Pathetic. Fuck off Sunderland. Fucking tragic bastards.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...4#ixzz1BE8BGayD

At least some of them seem sensible :lol:

We will finish above you this season.... FACT

Anyone got a pic of Steve Harper gettin florred by a kid???... I want it to cheer me up at work the morn

Have you got one of that kid crying in a prison cell? I'll do you a swap.

Anyone got a pic of Steve Harper gettin florred by a kid???... I want it to cheer me up at work the morn

How can you be confident when you look at the two derbies? We the better side in both games.

If put money on that - but chances are your arent old enough to gamble mate!

We dont have that but i believe if you catch match of the day youll watch you pathetic excuse for a football team being outplayed for 90 minutes again - just in case you missed it while you were getting noshed off by your sister like

FTM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

"Straighta outta Compton Hendon

Crazy motherfucka called Ice Cube Meerkat

From a band called Niggers Mackems wit attitude"

You mackem fucking mug. :lol::icon_lol:

Years of getting the runararound and you come out with this shit?

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman

You'll need something to cheer you up after watching your shabby side get royally outplayed by our weakened team. Chin up dipshit

You'll need something to cheer you up after watching your shabby side get royally outplayed by our weakened team. Chin up dipshit

+ 1 :lol: