Routledge back to QPR on loan

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

SWP might decide he just needs to play football after sitting on the bench at Chelsea and City for the last few years. Would be a plus and loads better than Routledge. Agree he can be a greedy fucker tho

Need to take a big drop in money, cant be short of a few bob anyway

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, there is no way Routledge would be allowed to leave (even just on loan) unless someone was lined up to come in.

Secondly, if it is SWP, we need him to be able to cross the ball for AC. I can't for the life of me remember him crossing a ball. All I can remember him doing is trying to get past the full back - sometimes with success, but, immsmw, a lot of times without.

Anyway, I know the money/perks are great, must be difficult to get moved about the country like that though if you've settled.

Plus it means he's relegated back down to championship level lasses nee more of the fanny prem level attracts :lol:

Taarbat is coming our way, £2mil fee & loaning routledge. Taarbat to sign by the end of the week. SWP is going to fulham.

Whilst I don't believe this, I can't help but wish his name was 'Tabrat' and he did come here. Eat lard, smoke tabs.

Surely we should have sorted the replacement out first and then loaned out Routledge. What happens if our move falls down?

I really hope so because otherwise this is a bad move, our squads already paper thin as it is and fair enough he's not the best but he doesn't mess up spectacularly either which is decent for back up.

Surely we should have sorted the replacement out first and then loaned out Routledge. What happens if our move falls down?

Nothing.

You're assuming Ashley operates with any form of logic.

No doubt he's told Pardew that he'll agree to SWP or someone similar, only to veto the move like he supposedly did with Schweinsteiger when Milner left.

not particularly ITK but the lad i was best man for was in a exec box at the leeds scunny game and beardo was there 'scouting' , Max Gradel I think he plays right wing and would fit the young with resale value etc. So nee chance of SWP but this one looks more likely

not particularly ITK but the lad i was best man for was in a exec box at the leeds scunny game and beardo was there 'scouting' , Max Gradel I think he plays right wing and would fit the young with resale value etc. So nee chance of SWP but this one looks more likely

Snodgrass is Leeds' best attacking player. As for Routledge, shite he may be but I hope we get someone in who will go straight into the team to replace him because we are short of players.

Would be nice to get a fee for him in the summer, seeing as we haven't got one now.

If he doesn't get replaced it's a stupid decision IMO. As limited as Routledge is he still had a role to play, and offered something different.

Snodgrass is Leeds' best attacking player. As for Routledge, shite he may be but I hope we get someone in who will go straight into the team to replace him because we are short of players.

Would be nice to get a fee for him in the summer, seeing as we haven't got one now.

He doesn't get into the team. Are you suggesting we drop Barton. I'm confused.

He has his limitations..the fact he can't cross a ball is an obvious one..but I think this is on the face of it a shite decision. They've either got someone lined up (and surely they should have waited till that was a done deal) or they really do have a lot of faith in Gosling. No pressure then son.

Edited by sweetleftpeg