Andy Gray sacked by Sky over sexism row

Monroe Transfer

From a selfish point of view, Fifa12's going to be absolutely shite without his commentary.

I'll alway's alway's remember him coming in straight after the other commentator with 'well if the rest was the cake, there was the icing. A quite majestic goal, from Phillipe Albert'

Over-reaction to sack a model employee after one slip of the tongue. Listening to it all, Chewbacca's the main culprit and is more forceful with his opinion than the sweat was.

Nevermind, Fat Sam will slip into the role nee danger. Or worse, Savage.

:jesuswept:

Fucking don't even joke, man. ;)

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a selfish point of view, Fifa12's going to be absolutely shite without his commentary.

I'll alway's alway's remember him coming in straight after the other commentator with 'well if the rest was the cake, there was the icing. A quite majestic goal, from Phillipe Albert'

Over-reaction to sack a model employee after one slip of the tongue. Listening to it all, Chewbacca's the main culprit and is more forceful with his opinion than the sweat was.

Nevermind, Fat Sam will slip into the role nee danger. Or worse, Savage.

;)

Fucking don't even joke, man. :lol:

Turned down Vancouver so that we could be graced by his dulcet tones and expert analysis.

... :jesuswept:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

To be fair if you're an attractive young lass like Charlotte is (could dee with bigger tits like), and some fat old jock letcherous tool who you have no rapport with asks you to tuck something in to their cock, I can see how it would make you feel uncomfortable. Sexism. Look at her reaction on the footage, she's clearly a fit lovely articulate young lass she doesn't want someone who would be sat in an East Kilbride highrise drinking 10 cans of Tennets a neet if he hadn't have been a footballer, to make lewd remarks like that. Look at her she clear thinks foyjm. So while it's not major, the three incidents which have come to light in the last 72 hours, I can see how this is the straw that's broken the camels back.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

To be fair if you're an attractive young lass like Charlotte is (could dee with bigger tits like), and some fat old jock letcherous tool who you have no rapport with asks you to tuck something in to their cock, I can see how it would make you feel uncomfortable. Sexism. Look at her reaction on the footage, she's clearly a fit lovely articulate young lass she doesn't want someone who would be sat in an East Kilbride highrise drinking 10 cans of Tennets a neet if he hadn't have been a footballer, to make lewd remarks like that. Look at her she clear thinks foyjm. So while it's not major, the three incidents which have come to light in the last 72 hours, I can see how this is the straw that's broken the camels back.

Aye, agreed. Each thing on their own wasn't too bad but combined it was a lot more dodgy.

I thought the comments about Sian Massey were the worst though. Listening to these two twats there's no way it can be taken as a joke, they were being serious and canny malicious too while they were at it. Whatever your opinion is about female officials, its not on to talk like that, on air or not. If had been an obvious joke, then fair enough, but it wasn't. Also apparently Gray was loathed at Sky so I'm not surprised half this material is appearing now.

Anyone here the obnoxious Alan Brazil rimming Gray this morning? How the fuck is he still in a job?

Dear Mr Murdoch,

Please find my cv attached.

I am more than willing to have Mr Gray's former job. I will do it better than him, no problem, for a tenth of his salary. And, rest assured, I actively encourage females to bring their talents to the fore. And, no, you will never hear a single sexist comment from my lips.

Yours,

S.N. Akehips.

gray deserved it he shouldnt of made those comments weather his mic was on or off. end of the day women play football to aswell as men i think its nice to see women be a part of the game it seems as if men cant get the offside rule correct thease days when i saw the replay the player was clearly onside so she got the decision right

gray deserved it he shouldnt of made those comments weather his mic was on or off. end of the day women play football to aswell as men i think its nice to see women be a part of the game it seems as if men cant get the offside rule correct thease days when i saw the replay the player was clearly onside so she got the decision right

The man's a cock but his comment was fuck all tbh, she'll have had way worse abuse from the fans + players to be where she is and she's only going to be getting more if she stays at this level. Seems like they were just looking for an excuse to get rid of him.