Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

Harry Redknapp mocking Newcastle board saying they invited the the transfer request and pretty much suggested theyve been touting him all along

He's only stating the obvious. I expect the plan was to repay Ashley's loan as soon as it looked like we might be doing enough to stay in the prem.

He said:

"I've had a good laugh this afternoon watching stuff coming out of Newcastle about how they didn't want to sell him, how hard they've fought to keep him, they've pulled out all the stops, and he's handed in a transfer request but they've battled it all the way. My god. Every time they sell a player, one of these clubs, they make the player put in a transfer request to make it look like they didn't want to sell him."

He added "One of the fanniest fings I've ever seen".

Fucking HATE that cunt

Sour grapes on Arry's part that he didn't get Carroll tbh

:jesuswept:

Head%20in%20the%20Sand.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry Redknapp mocking Newcastle board saying they invited the the transfer request and pretty much suggested theyve been touting him all along

He's only stating the obvious. I expect the plan was to repay Ashley's loan as soon as it looked like we might be doing enough to stay in the prem.

He said:

"I've had a good laugh this afternoon watching stuff coming out of Newcastle about how they didn't want to sell him, how hard they've fought to keep him, they've pulled out all the stops, and he's handed in a transfer request but they've battled it all the way. My god. Every time they sell a player, one of these clubs, they make the player put in a transfer request to make it look like they didn't want to sell him."

He may be a saggy faced cunt but he knows all the behind closed doors dealings going on. He seems a bit pissed off. Perhaps he got bummed in a bidding war?

Edited by Holden McGroin

Why make your manager look a clueless tit.

This is the thing. He'll be down in Aspers with him at 2am on a Sunday morning being best mates with him but essentially he doesn't give a fuck what he thinks or wants.

He said:

Fucking HATE that cunt

He's got our number though tbf.

And the whole football world has had his for the best part of 20 years.

He's a player that got played and fucking hates it. Get in.

He said:

Fucking HATE that cunt

Sour grapes on Arry's part that he didn't get Carroll tbh

:jesuswept:

Head%20in%20the%20Sand.jpg

I was being sarcastic :suicide:

He said:

Fucking HATE that cunt

Likewise but he's outing Ashley and Llambias for the double-crossing cunts they are. I'll give him credit for that - they'll be seething at what he's said.

It's looking increasingly likely, too, that Eidur Gudjohnsen will join Fulham from Stoke on loan until the end of the season. More on that when I get it.

Odd move. They have Dembele (who looks good), Andy Johnson and then Zamora back next week. Dempsey and Gera are decent up front as well.

I hope Carroll gets bummed by Purple Aki. :jesuswept:

My mate had bother with him when he was at Liverpool Uni. Turned up at his house knocking on the door and stuff.

Arobieke was released on licence from prison on 26 October 2006. Unusually, Merseyside police applied to Liverpool Magistrates' Court for an interim Sexual Offences Prevention Order against him, although he was never convicted of a sex offence. Under the terms of the order, Arobieke was banned from touching, feeling or measuring muscles, asking people to do squat exercises in public, entering the towns of St Helens, Warrington or Widnes without police permission and loitering near schools, gyms or sports clubs.[10] The ban was later overturned as "draconian" [11] but remained in force after a successful appeal by police.[12]

On May 25, 2007 Arobieke approached a man in a shopping centre in Preston and commented upon the size of his biceps before "touching them without permission". He was arrested shortly afterward on suspicion of breaching his Sexual Offences Prevention Order, and remanded in custody.[12]

He was later convicted of breaching this order[13] and jailed for a further 15 months.,[14] with the muscle touching ban being made permanent.[14]

:suicide: :suicide: <_<

My mate had bother with him when he was at Liverpool Uni. Turned up at his house knocking on the door and stuff.

Isnt that cunt banned from Touching Lads Biceps or something? :suicide:

Isnt that cunt banned from Touching Lads Biceps or something? :suicide:

Aye that's the one. Genuine freakshow.

Arobieke was released on licence from prison on 26 October 2006. Unusually, Merseyside police applied to Liverpool Magistrates' Court for an interim Sexual Offences Prevention Order against him, although he was never convicted of a sex offence. Under the terms of the order, Arobieke was banned from touching, feeling or measuring muscles, asking people to do squat exercises in public, entering the towns of St Helens, Warrington or Widnes without police permission and loitering near schools, gyms or sports clubs.[10] The ban was later overturned as "draconian" [11] but remained in force after a successful appeal by police.[12]

On May 25, 2007 Arobieke approached a man in a shopping centre in Preston and commented upon the size of his biceps before "touching them without permission". He was arrested shortly afterward on suspicion of breaching his Sexual Offences Prevention Order, and remanded in custody.[12]

He was later convicted of breaching this order[13] and jailed for a further 15 months.,[14] with the muscle touching ban being made permanent.[14]

:suicide: :suicide: <_<

Thats the cunt!

Look at David Craig's new teeth. :jesuswept: Looks like a fucking Derby winner.

He's toeing the party line. "Newcastle United dug in deep and said no.". Someone should tell him that Redknapp's already been on telling everyone how he's sat and pissed himself laughing at his reporting all afternoon.