Fulham vs Newcastle United

Toon_Man

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm all fired up for this match. going to get steaming, sing anti-ashley songs until i'm horse then post a drunken message on here late doors

Edited by Dr Gloom

As Pardew might say, I expect us to get raped in the next two games. Hope we get something out of them though as it's still important to not get dragged into the relegation mire.

Guest Your Name Here
I'm going to be at this match. Got seats in the 'neutral' end. I can see us winning. The lads will rally against all the off field crap just like they did after hughton was sacked. Shola brace, victory for the mags.

I’d imagine Nolan’s rallying speech will be wearing a bit thin by now, especially as he apparently advised Carroll to leave.

Will Ireland play?

Out injured will be a couple of weeks

What's ironic is that the 2 players Pardew is cedited with signing in the January window are both on an injured list and unable to play. Maybe we'll be able to use Ireland in a couple of weeks ..........maybe not.

I think todays match will hinge on player-attitude and subsequent performence after the shock of Carroll's departure. They have been doing alright without him anyway so I just think it's going to be mental stability today.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

FFS I love the positivity on this thread like. Very little has changed from our last 3 or 4 games and Stevenage aside it's been areet. Don't be fooled by Fulham 4 Yids 0, that was a freak result which was Dawson's fault. They are a mediocre side. Seriously some people need to have a word "3-0", this same team played the mackems off the park (who are better than Fulham), look at the big picture.

Shirley there are a few rivers flowing about on the internet where a hardworking chap from Toronto, Canada who just finished shoveling the snow, can watch the game live while sipping on some warm espresso? :D

you can get "everythingontv" online these days cant you ;)

Shirley there are a few rivers flowing about on the internet where a hardworking chap from Toronto, Canada who just finished shoveling the snow, can watch the game live while sipping on some warm espresso? :D

open a beer and I'll send you one.

;)