Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The win ratio with the statue was 33.7% (played 89 - won 30, drew 23, lost 36) and the ratio without was a mere 25% (P32 W8 D3 L21)

I bet you feel a bit silly now.

Tickets at Gateshead for the semi final - £14

Tickets at Wembley for the final - £39/£44

What a fucking joke

That's Wembley for you, quality day out mind. The place is incredible.

A club in Ligue 2, Clermont Foot 63, has announced the appointment of Helena Costa as their new manager.

(Insert cliches from commentators here) :panic:

In all seriousness though I see this as nothing but a positive for the game. Good luck to her.

A club in Ligue 2, Clermont Foot 63, has announced the appointment of Helena Costa as their new manager.

In all seriousness though I see this as nothing but a positive for the game. Good luck to her.

Football clubs are probably guilty of contravening the sex discrimmination act every time they recruit a new manager/coach :good:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/07/helena-costa-clermont-foot-manager

Scrubs up well too ;)

936full-helena-costa.jpg

Good idea that. Wish our club had that kind of PR

We would finally get to see how truly great Shola is in training after years of being told it as well.

Looks like Makay must've gotten a hell of a pay off.

His full statement read: "Today I have reached a settlement agreement dropping all claims I have made against Cardiff City Football Club.

"I did not want to be in litigation and believe that it is in the best interest of all parties to have a clean break and move on.

"I have enjoyed my time at Cardiff City and am most grateful to the board of Cardiff City and Tan Sri Vincent Tan for giving me the opportunity.

"The club's owner Mr Vincent Tan invested heavily in the club and supported our decisions in our push for promotion to the Premier League.

"Without him this would not have been possible.

"My thanks to all those at the club and the fans who have supported me during my time in Wales.

"If I have caused any offence to any one during this time, especially to Tan Sri Vincent Tan, then I apologise without reservation.

Malky Mackay hiding behind the settee like the lad off here in Taipei until he agreed to that statement.

:lol:

More going on to that lads story than what he told us I reckon ;)

Who's looking forward to the World Cup?...not long now, an old mate has just put this on FB to get us in the mood :)

The cloggie commentator went mental :lol:

I think thats the most perfect goal I've ever seen.

I can't work out why the people who decide these things think a minutes silence is appropriate for the Hillsborough victims but not the Valley Parade victims? They were all supporters who died at a match a few years apart through no fault of their own.