Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cabaye on the bench AGAIN tonight.

he'll come on late like he did in the first leg, which itself completely vindicated his leaving us.

Subtle of the interviewer

"So Demba, your manager had a pop at you, is it nice to stick two fingers up at him?"

I may be paraphrasing.

The two best moments of the match involved 2 players who were with us. The pass from Cabaye to Cavani which he should have buried and the goal from Ba.

Enjoyed the match, thought it was another master class from Mourinho on a par with their win at City a couple of months back.

I know they're all cunts at Chelsea but the nature of the spectacle is always in the back of my mind now: Russian oil money takes on Qatari oil money using predominantly South American and Italian talent to play under English and French flags. It's total fucking nonsense but I still enjoyed the game.

Anyone else read the Kazim-Richards story? - it might be just me but it looks like the wanker gesture has been deemed homophobic - do only gays wank like?

If so there will be a lot of coming out parties.

Aye all them johnny come lately la di dah Chelsea fans don't deserve anything ahead of the fans who live in the second most expsensive city in the world whose club was formed in 1970.

In comparison to PSG, Chelsea is a proper club.

BT sport advertising one of their programmes in the hull v Sheff Utd. It's called 'walk on' and it's about the origins of Liverpool's famous anthem. :lol: fucking hell.

(NUFC's famous Blaydon Races to be aired on the 12th of never). :good:

BT sport advertising one of their programmes in the hull v Sheff Utd. It's called 'walk on' and it's about the origins of Liverpool's famous anthem. :lol: fucking hell.

(NUFC's famous Blaydon Races to be aired on the 12th of never). :good:

To be fair they mention the Celtic link to it too... I'm sure in the actual programme that'll relate to about 2 minutes.

Can't have enough Liverpool presence in the media. If it's this bad now, imagine how bad it'll be if they win it.

Anyone watch lfc v citeh in a pub today? Was anyone else told to "show some respect" by a plastic scouser after continuing with your conversation after the whole pub 300 miles from Liverpool had fallen silent in renemberance of Hillsborough dead? Was it just me?..... :lol: / :jesuswept:

Just how many weeks have we been stuck in 9th place without any movement up or down?

We would have dropped into 10th if Stoke had won on Saturday. Something tells me we might well not finish in the top 10.