Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal - Saturday 5th February K/O - 3:00pm

Flair

IBL wrote:HT finally

pretty average half for us, should have finished more of those chances, hope we dont pay for it later

Are you taking the piss?

:lol:

Just reading through this thread, the change in mood as the game progressed is fucking superb :lol:

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.p...2&start=240

Quality that like. Bunch of clueless kids chucking their toys out the pram.

Sometimes as a football fan you have to hold your hands up and acknowledge a good game or a good performance from the opposition, everyone linked with Arsenal lack the ability to do this. Instead it's either the officials fault or sheer luck on the others teams behalf, imagine their comments if it had of been Barton who reacted the way Diaby did?

He'd be crucified in the press and on forums globally.

All this talk off Nolan on Schezney as well as though he'd broken his neck. A grown man over 6'2" ought to be ashamed of himself behaving like that prat of a goalkeeper. He looked like he was wearing makeup btw.

Adding fuel to the fire but have a read of this stupid cunt :lol:

http://www.onlinegooner.com/article.php?se...ive&id=2068

I managed 3 sentences :lol: absolutely disgusted

Just got back home from this immense game. Really was a tale of two halfs and the two turning points for me were djourou going off and obviously the diaby SO. We were absolutely brilliant as soon as we scored the first and when Nolan banged it last minute I thought I was dreaming, so close to going in.

On an off note was watching best the first half and he was offside on every occasion, literally everytime. He was absolutely shit but his finish for his offside goal was decent as well as his goal.

I sit at the other end of the pitch but it never even occurred to me that his disallowed goal was onside. I just assumed he was off. Again. :lol:

I assumed he was offside too. After watching MOTD he was in a stupid position anyway and was lucky rosicky was a lazy fuck. Steve harpers celebration was brilliant!

The game and second half atmosphere was electric but I think the result deflects how shit and permantetly offside best was and how completely anonymous lovendkrands was. Appalling performance from the top 2, strikers a necessity this summer.

Just watched the MOTD highlights again. As the 4th official holds up the 5 minutes extra time board, theres some fucker making his way out the exit!!!!!! Can you fucking believe it?

Dont care if hes only going to the bog, surely you can hold on a further 5 minutes.

Just watched the MOTD highlights again. As the 4th official holds up the 5 minutes extra time board, theres some fucker making his way out the exit!!!!!! Can you fucking believe it?

Dont care if hes only going to the bog, surely you can hold on a further 5 minutes.

Would rather have soiled my jeans then miss additional time

Arsenal fans are utterly pathetic.

They don't get past blaming the ref. Even the soft penalty wasn't that soft on second viewing, Rosicky did push Wilson in the back and that's enough to give the penalty. Plus Barton's tackle was rough but legal.

Seriously if they ever mess up it's always the ref. Ironic how they cheat more than most teams...

Arsenal fans are utterly pathetic.

They don't get past blaming the ref. Even the soft penalty wasn't that soft on second viewing, Rosicky did push Wilson in the back and that's enough to give the penalty. Plus Barton's tackle was rough but legal.

Seriously if they ever mess up it's always the ref. Ironic how they cheat more than most teams...

true true