Guest LeazesLad

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeazesLad
Andy Carroll and Gazza.

Fairly sure nobody else came through.

Is that the school beside the railway lines? Me cousin was in Gazza's class at school used to ask her out every week, apparently he used to throw soggy moggy's at the teachers.

Andy Carroll and Gazza.

Is that the school beside the railway lines? Me cousin was in Gazza's class at school used to ask her out every week, apparently he used to throw soggy moggy's at the teachers.

Aye, Joseph Swan/Breckenbeds/whatever it was called when Gazza was there. Our old Geography teacher once bollocked Gazza for practicing his autograph in his class and said he'd never be in a position where anyone would ask him for it. Gazza came back when he was at Boro and ripped the piss out of him for it and I think the story is in his autobiography. The teacher was actually sound as well.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Guest LeazesLad
dont know if anyone famous went to my school only one football player i know and his family live around the corner from me he retired due to injury now though

matthew jones (leeds leicester and wales international)

He was on Sky as an analyst for a while as well. Leeds paid £4m for him and he got injured straight away, they had nee luck, then they paid £9m for Seth Johnson.

Andy Carroll and Gazza.

Aye, Joseph Swan/Breckenbeds/whatever it was called when Gazza was there. Our old Geography teacher once bollocked Gazza for practicing his autograph in his class and said he'd never be in a position where anyone would ask him for it. Gazza came back when he was at Boro and ripped the piss out of him for it and I think the story is in his autobiography. The teacher was actually sound as well.

That was it.

Think I might win on the shittest footballer award:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domaine_Rouse

Domaine Rouse

He played his final game for Bury against Hereford United on 18 August 2009.[3] Then after the 1–0 win at Port Vale he was to be released by mutual consent. A brief statement from Alan Knill on their website read "I'm disappointed to see him leave because the kid's got talent, but you need more than talent to progress in the game", this was after he was late for training on numerous occasions and also having other disciplinary problems with the club.

Senior career*

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†

2007–2009 Bury 12 (0)

2008 → Droylsden (loan) 8 (3)

2009 → Fleetwood (loan) 2 (0)

2010 Hyde 4 (0)

2010– Droylsden 10 (0)

I've never even heard of Droylsden :lol: He must have been at the school at the same time as me, but I never knew of him. He would have been one of only 5 black kids at the school.

Lonnie Donegan is the most famous person from my school.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

A lass who's been in a few things (Byker Grove, The Bill, the most recent episode of Casualty) called Holly Matthews. She also released a really bad single at one point.

Nee one else that I can think of. :lol: My friend's dad was a school friend of Beardsley but that's slightly tenuous for me.

A lass who's been in a few things (Byker Grove, The Bill, the most recent episode of Casualty) called Holly Matthews. She also released a really bad single at one point.

I remember that! "Little Miss Perfect". Him indoors quite likes it. Nuff said. :lol:

This is an easy one for me :lol:

Bono

The Edge

Larry Mullen

Adam Clayton

add author Christopher Nolan, Andrew Maxwell or Damian Dempsey for the fifth

the footballer would be Alan Maybury.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Frank Clark (ex Newcastle and Forest)

Vic Wakeling (Managing Director of SkySports)

Richard Cobb (Olympic Aerobatic Freestyle Skiier)

Stuart Bell (MP for Middlesbrough)

Can't think of any more...

Andy Carroll and Gazza.

shit i went to that school but didnt know carroll went there as well! Steve Stone was in the year above me as well! so thats 3!

Mr Hepworth was a cool teacher mind, got me into REM by doing me a copy back in 1985-6 :lol:

Shearer, Robbie Elliott, Michael Chopra, Donna Air complete with SMO's spunk in her hair, Mark Knopfler, er... Michelle the bunny-boiler off of Big Brother...

that cant be all just one school - its like a geordie who's who! did bobby thompson go there as well by any chance? lol

I remember that! "Little Miss Perfect". Him indoors quite likes it. Nuff said. :lol:

That's the one, aye. I saw her in the pub once and she didn't wash her hands after going to the toilet. Perfect my arse! :lol: