Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

What I don't like about Kinnear is the shite he's been coming out with since he left about everyone hated him because he was a cockney. Another issue with him (and there are fucking loads) are that I can imagine if there is a private matter between Pardew and a player(s) he'll probably blurt it out to the press without any shame.

Also, leaving the fact he's a prick out of it for a moment, is his health up to this?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you can say people who wanted action can have no complaints like. Of course they can complain. The fact that you wanted action doesn't mean that action ridiculous as this can't be complained at. Aside from anything else, most of the people complaining about Pardew were also complaining about Ashley (and have been for years). But I do agree that you could have almost expected it from Ashley. This was a big reason why I stuck with Pardew as long as I did despite the underperformance last season. I never expected a positive reaction.

CT has no problem with Mike Ashley, wanted Pardew out, and thinks Kinnear as DoF may work :lol: The people shouting loudest about Pardew on here last season barely uttered a word of complaint about Ashley when he was filling the squad with a player or two we didn't need and not buying the striker we did.

Ashley is an arsehole. The fans demanding Pardew's head too. As it was clear this was the sort of decision he makes.

I dont see where the logic in this position falls down. I agree the decision-maker is an arsehole of the highest order but the constant refrain from the people clamouring for Pardew's head was 'he's changed, he's learnt, he'll get the next one right' when everything pointed to this not being true.

Further, if a debate rages for months about what would happen if Ashley decided to act, then he decides to act, it is right and proper to refer back to the debate, however uncomfortable and annoying it is.

I don't know what I find more insane, JFK's appointment or your comments on this thread to date (not this particular one).

You really think that Ashley listens to fans or even gives a shit what they want? From what I understand, you're answer to this would be 'yes'. Mine is emphatically no.

Ergo, by listening to fans you think his reaction is to reintroduce one of the most hated people in NUFC's recent history into the upper hierarchy of the club? What kind of fucked up logic is that?

Besides, Pardew never even got a particular hard time last season apart from a couple of disastrous games at the end, and even then it was mild. Even you probaly don't think he gives a shit about what CT and aeris think. Most fans, I'd say the large majority, had settled now into giving him more time with complete autonomy (with Carr's advice) for a few matches at least.

"Be careful what you wish for" is your logic logic it seems; sit on your hands and be grateful for the shit you're being served, otherwise Uncle Mike will shaft you even worse. What an utterly depressing logic and attitude.

Edited by Renton

I don't know what I find more insane, JFK's appointment or your comments on this thread to date (not this particular one).

You really think that Ashley listens to fans or even gives a shit what they want? From what I understand, you're answer to this would be 'yes'. Mine is emphatically no.

Ergo, by listening to fans you think his reaction is to reintroduce one of the most hated people in NUFC's recent history into the upper hierarchy of the club? What kind of fucked up logic is that?

Besides, Pardew never even got a particular hard time last season apart from a couple of disastrous games at the end, and even then it was mild. Even you probaly don't think he gives a shit about what CT and aeris think. Most fans, I'd say the large majority, had settled now into giving him more time with complete autonomy (with Carr's advice) for a few matches at least.

"Be careful what you wish for" is your logic logic it seems; sit on your hands and be grateful for the shit you're being served, otherwise Uncle Mike will shaft you even worse. What an utterly depressing logic and attitude.

He listened to 'Allardyce for England'. Pardew was crucified last season (perhaps rightly so) but we all knew Ashley is a mad man who appoints what can only politely be described as 'leftfield choices'.

It wasnt 'be careful' that was used in the argument. It was 'lets look at what he has done in the past and use that as a gauge for his future behaviour'. That point of view has now been proven spot on but repeating it now the act has been committed makes me insane?

Ok.

The motives for this latest piece of madness from Ashley are as yet unclear but one thing I am almost certain of it has nothing whatsoever to do with the fans, unless his primary objective really isn't money making but purely to fuck us over.

Got to admit I am absolutely seething at this, as much so as when we appointed Souness (ask Gemmill about that). We have hired a mad man. What does that say about our owner? There's no hope, made worse when you contrast this with less than 12 months ago. I'd take relegation into the conference to get rid of this cunt (Ashley).

Top post. Absolutely spot on.

There's no hope, made worse when you contrast this with less than 12 months ago. I'd take relegation into the conference to get rid of this cunt (Ashley).

Yup, and that is why I think forming a new club, a FCUN or the like, isn't a bad idea.

So we should just suck it up? Ashley is raping this club, but we mustn't complain since that'll only make it worse?

It's called denial mate, and as douglas said we're suckers for that. Ashley needs to go , or I seriously do worry that we wont have a NUFC to follow anymore. It really is that serious to me, I haven't seen anything that suggests Ashley loves the club, but plenty to suggest he loves exploiting it.

Yup, and that is why I think forming a new club, a FCUN or the like, isn't a bad idea.

Sorry, didn't see that before I posted. I hope it doesn't happen, as romantic as it sounds it's just financially very very difficult to ever get back to the championship, let alone the premiership

Sorry, didn't see that before I posted. I hope it doesn't happen, as romantic as it sounds it's just financially very very difficult to ever get back to the championship, let alone the premiership

Don't really care if we would be stuck in the lower leagues, it could be a proper club run by the fans, unlike this circus.