Kinnear - Appointed Director of Football

Sonatine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst all Mags are fuming and journalists are speculating, while other clubs fans are laughing, while most players will be bewildered, Mike Ashley and Derek Lambese will be sat there with satisfied grins at another job well done. Any publicity for them and by association his company is good news and a bit of fan outrage is usually the quickest way to generate it.

Kinnear is just one of the many symptoms. Ashley is the cancer of our club.

Still no word from Pardew...very ominous....methinks he will walk....

:aye:

Also there's been rumblings on twitter (from Stevie) about Poyet waiting in the wings.

"all i wanted to do was manage my beloved club . mean thats what clubs are for. Because i put up to many tactics on my blackboard i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around."

pards.

"all i wanted to do was manage my beloved club . mean thats what clubs are for. Because i put up to many tactics on my blackboard i get verbally abused i get called a cunt. and everything. i dont need this. i dont deserve it. So thanks for having me. enjoyed my time here. See yer all around."

pards.

:lol:

:aye:

Also there's been rumblings on twitter (from Stevie) about Poyet waiting in the wings.

The fact you mentioned twitter rumblings did not stop me from nearly having a heart attack man. Have care wont you?

Fook me this is actually making me glad we've got Pardew, and hoping he stays so we dont get someone even worse in. Which is why I still half think Ashley is doing this on purpose.

What a bloody circus.....

3 years of Kinnear as DoF.

3 fucking years. I think this is the lowest I've felt as a toon fan. I don't see us bringing anyone other than maybe Darren Bent this window.

Relegation looms.

I don't feel low at all, and it's a bit rash to say we'll be anywhere near relegation. At the end of the day we are all well versed in Ashley's mismanagement of the club so there will always be chaos around the corner while he is at the club. I think we will have a better idea of how this will pan out when the transfer window shuts. At the minute we still have the nucleus of a good team that under performed last season. Add some quality over the next 8 weeks and we are still in decent shape. The worrying thing is whether we keep the right players and with Kinnear overseeing things anything can happen.

What the squad and management needs after the performance last season is a right kick up the arse, Kinnear is the last person I'd have chose for that though.

The incredibly frustrating thing , as I've said before, is that with a few tweaks here and there we had a first eleven capable of challenging the top 6. All it needed was a bit of a push from the fat one. A manager who knows what he's about, a couple of other people in the management staff maybe as well.

As it is he's given it a push alright, but in the completely opposite direction. Cunt of a man.

Who would want to join, and stay at, a club with these clowns running it. Not to mention the chief joker has been given the role someplace where've actually done pretty well and thats the transfer market.

Haven't been here for years, but this is laughable.

If Joe Kinnear was half as good as he thinks he is, this would be a great hire.

Unfortunately, a legend in his own mind.

Welcome back JJ, it's a joke isn't it?

Aye it's a total joke.

I still love the club and always will, but Mike Ashley always tries to make it as difficult as possible.

The circus continues.