Let's all laugh at Sunderland (once again)

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.readytogo...ad.php?t=759609

:lol: Answered the for in his Sunderland dressing gown. :lol:

Fucking corker that :lol: imagine the clip of a middle aged mackem in a fucking club licensed dressing gown, what an utter embarrassment.

I've noticed this about them recently mind this shite anytime we win about "they're all coming out now" as if we've not been talking about our club before this. They were howling when Reading beat us, at least we were in the game from what Brock has been saying they received a kicking off Reading.

"Are the mags a bigger cub than Everton?"

The OP, "Was arguing with 4 mags last night, every single one of them adament that Newcastle are "10 times the size of Everton", I honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing. And these mags are season ticket holders and are proper fans."

That's all I read. Sums up that MB that thread. :lol:

6.30 and in his dressing gown because he didn't want to turn the heating on :lol:

Also is he saying he paid £16.70 for Chicken fried rice, chips and curry sauce? Fuck me, I thought it was supposed to be expensive down here!

6.30 and in his dressing gown because he didn't want to turn the heating on :lol:

Also is he saying he paid £16.70 for Chicken fried rice, chips and curry sauce? Fuck me, I thought it was supposed to be expensive down here!

£16.30 but don't forget the 70p tip the generous fucker gave the "mag twat".

The makem `Sissoko'.Someone called N'Daye apparently.After his debut where he had a good game,he was classed as a good player ( this they always do ).He was hooked after less than 70 mins in his second game and received 5/10 in the Sunday Sun for his performance against Reading.Aye.It looks like they've unearthed another diamond.

• 2 weeks later...

Danny Graham in a Gateshead boozer absolutely palatic on Sunday afternoon watching the Swansea game. Some ambition eh?

No wonder he is so out of shape with the amount of ale he puts away, obviously couldn't give a fuck about the scum.

yeah thats why swansea got rid by all accounts, shame as he can be a decent player when motivated and I'd still prefer to have seen him come of the newcastle bench than shola tbh