Titus Bramble Arrested

ConsettMag

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he deserves it honestly footballers thease days think that having all the money in the world think they can get away with murder

Its rape, not murder

Congratulations Kevin! A genuine :lol:

Only taken you 22 months. ;)

Shame about the missing apostrophe, but still, well done all the same yong.

:)

• 2 months later...
Footballer Titus Bramble on third sexual assault charge

Sunderland footballer Titus Bramble is facing a third sexual assault charge.

The 30-year-old, of Wynyard, Teesside, was accused of indecently touching two women in separate incidents in Yarm in September.

At Teesside Magistrates' Court, he was told an additional sexual assault charge relating to one of the existing complainants was to be added.

The defender denied the new charge. He had already denied the two original charges.

Mr Bramble was formally cleared of a charge of urinating in a public place after the prosecution said it was no longer being pursued.

The case was committed to crown court and a trial will take place on a date still to be set.

The player started his career at Ipswich Town and also played for Newcastle United and Wigan Athletic.

Mate from that neck of the woods reckons the lass was in the back of a cab when Titus got handsy, she was hammered and trying to fend him off but Titus was having none of it, so the cabby drove straight to the police station.

If true, well done that man.

Mate from that neck of the woods reckons the lass was in the back of a cab when Titus got handsy, she was hammered and trying to fend him off but Titus was having none of it, so the cabby drove straight to the police station.

If true, well done that man.

Was reported as being the case at the time wasn't it? Which makes you think there's more chance of a prosecution, rather than the usual his word against hers.

what a suprise he gets away with urinating cause hes a footballer eh fucking cunterhead

Canny few people get away with it. I've got away with it.

I didn't, £80 fine for slashing all over Vivienne Westwood a few years ago.

Back on topic.

what a suprise he gets away with urinating cause hes a footballer eh fucking cunterhead

Canny few people get away with it. I've got away with it.

I didn't, £80 fine for slashing all over Vivienne Westwood a few years ago.

Back on topic.

If the kinky bitch consented, you're in the clear imo.

• 4 months later...

No smoke without fire tbh.

Especially when the smoke has been stopping and starting on various occasions for over a decade now. At least Dyer had the brains to stop his rapery the last time he got away with it.

My mate at uni tore his banjo string trying to take a lass up the arse.

Sat there crying in the shared bathroom bleeding everywhere till the ambulance arrived.

Horrific.