Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame that no doubt one of the conditions of him leaving on a free will be that he has to keep his mouth shut about what those at the top are really like.

It's a shame that no doubt one of the conditions of him leaving on a free will be that he has to keep his mouth shut about what those at the top are really like.

considering hes on a free because of doing that in the first place I have a feeling he wont respect that

How would that be enforced after he's gone?

Unless, of course, it's out of respect for ashley.

Even if you think Barton is entirely responsible for engineering a move away, the decision to put him up for a free transfer is fucking diabolical. Not that it'd make any fucking difference if we got a fee, because it won't be reinvested. At least with his 75k off the wage bill we can pay for the 30k fine and the fines we get for tapping up Mobigobi and Rob Little.

I really couldn't give a toss about Barton leaving to be honest. I don't think he has put a decent shift in for us for a while now. He had a pretty crap last 3rd of the season and his two games so far this season, his delivery and passing was poor. Yes, he is a passionate guy, but that over passion is what gets him into trouble and I get fed up of reading and hearing negative things about him due to his behaviour. We have enough of that with our fucking owner. I am pretty sure Marveaux or Gosling can step up to the mark. I really don't think we will be any worse off. I can see Marveaux thriving and coming good.

I really couldn't give a toss about Barton leaving to be honest. I don't think he has put a decent shift in for us for a while now. He had a pretty crap last 3rd of the season and his two games so far this season, his delivery and passing was poor. Yes, he is a passionate guy, but that over passion is what gets him into trouble and I get fed up of reading and hearing negative things about him due to his behaviour. We have enough of that with our fucking owner. I am pretty sure Marveaux or Gosling can step up to the mark. I really don't think we will be any worse off. I can see Marveaux thriving and coming good.

Could be argued that the team spirit is one of the things holding the club together at the moment. Removing another major part of it can only cause problems. How many leaders do we have on that pitch now? Taylor? Shola? Coloccini?

Apart from anything else, by the way, can we all understand that we're giving away one of our best players for NOTHING to a Premier League rival. Barton's gonna be the key element in their fight against relegation. It's absolute lunacy if you ask me.

yea and you know why thease players are almost given away for free almost iis because its lambeyarse and ashleys doing. how much is it gonna take before people realise that and do something about it

Exactly.

Could be argued that the team spirit is one of the things holding the club together at the moment. Removing another major part of it can only cause problems. How many leaders do we have on that pitch now? Taylor? Shola? Coloccini?

You think Barton is part of what creates the good team spirit?

Someone who's moaning in and around training as well on on twitter. Cant do any good for team spirit in my opinion.

Let him go and lets see Marveaux and Jonas on the wings.

Exactly.

Someone who's moaning in and around training as well on on twitter. Cant do any good for team spirit in my opinion.

Anyone else you wouldnt mind getting rid of while we're at it?.....especially for nowt if you can swing it?......

Exactly.

that means im gonna have to sell barton on fifa 11 ha that should be fun i think hes worth around 7 million or higher on there

SS26043.jpg

Chez has piped down of late.

His take was something like this, I may be wrong:

Keepers - definitely the same

Defence - definitely the same

Midfield - DEFINITELY IMPROVED

Forwards - definitely the same

Well Chez, I can tell you this much.

Kevin Nolan (12 goals) - DEFINITELY FUCKING SOLD

Jose Enrique - DEFINITELY SOLD

Barton - probably sold

Routledge - DEFINITELY SOLD

Andy Carroll - DEFINITELY SOLD

Xisco - not sold

Alan Smith - not sold

James fucking Perch - DEFINITELY NOT SOLD

TEAM NEGATIVE, GOOOOOO!!!!!

Exactly.

Mike and Derek have served up a massive shit sarnie again, and you're wolfing it down AGAIN. Grinning like a fucking retard with their brown muck all over your teeth. Asking for seconds.

"I'm sure they'll make me steak next time. I'm Deano and I like to stay positive."

Tit.

WIZ GUNA WIN THA LEEG WIIT AMEOBI AND BAMEOBI UP FRONT AND SPESHEELY WEN WE SYNIN CISSOCKO AN ANDY PETERS LIKE MAN WIZ GONA BE TOP QUALITY WHAYY

Mike and Derek have served up a massive shit sarnie again, and you're wolfing it down AGAIN. Grinning like a fucking retard with their brown muck all over your teeth. Asking for seconds.

oooooohh leftovers