Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

Lunacy ifam.

Surprised billy big balls LardAsh has let a footballer get one over on him. Leaving on a free??? LardAsh beaten.

EDITL btw, ifam is iyam, but in less coherent way :wub::blush:

Edited by snakehips

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we had 5 outstanding performers last year and this will be the 4th gone. Strange that they haven't tried to take someone's eyes out for Tiote? I can only assume that's what the 6year deal was for

We're waiting till January to sell Tiote, get a desperate 2nd stage CL club with an injury crisis to spunk way over the odds on him.

Be interesting to see how this and tomorrows game with players getting a game who so far havent featured, effects Sundays line up.

IE If Marveaux, Gosling and perhaps Ba or Best all perform well it could be quite an attacking line up against Fulham.

442 ?

Cabaye comes into his own in midfield?

With attacking wingers out wide?

And two strikers in the middle?

An interesting few days ahead on the pitch.

The only good thing is I reckon he'll not be bound by disclaimers and hopefully he lets rip with bits of the truth about the club that we don't already know about. He's not the type to go quietly.

The only good thing is I reckon he'll not be bound by disclaimers and hopefully he lets rip with bits of the truth about the club that we don't already know about. He's not the type to go quietly.

Hopefully. Im sure the club get players to sign non-disclosure agreements before agreeing to sales.

Hopefully. Im sure the club get players to sign non-disclosure agreements before agreeing to sales.

and if he tells them to stick that up their arses are they going to keep him?

So we had 5 outstanding performers last year and this will be the 4th gone. Strange that they haven't tried to take someone's eyes out for Tiote? I can only assume that's what the 6year deal was for

I'd add Coloccini to that list but it would only tempt fate.

Yeah but Valencia have just sold Mata for £22mil so they may come calling yet :wub:

If Barton is away to talk to QPR and goes for free then is anyone on here seriously going to champion that move? So out of our first two games one of our top players who was instrumental in getting us 4 points is going to be allowed to go for nothing. Where's the sense in that? Where's the benefit to NUFC? Is it because he was critical of the regime and they'd sorely love to have his high wages off the bill whether he's an important player or not?

If it looks like shit, it smells like shit, it usually is shit. How much evidence does anyone need?

Thats not a problem, but if we have days full of the same old crap then I would rether he just shut up.

This is probably one of the dumbest transfers we've done since KK sold Cole to manure.

Strengthening our relegation rivals whilst weakening ourselves considerably. FFS.

At least selling cole gave us money to spend. This does nothing but weaken us, there is no positive slant anyone can put on it.

And I doubt any of those cockney cunts will be standing on the steps outside the stadium to justify it to us!

Btw, why IS David Craig there?

davidsedgwickNE David Sedgwick

by MsiDouglas

Joey Barton is now in London, looks like he is getting a lift with SSN David Craig. Been told there is a TV crew outside the station.

only Tiote and Colo left now CT.

Your man's doing just great.

Btw, why IS David Craig there?

davidsedgwickNE David Sedgwick

by MsiDouglas

Joey Barton is now in London, looks like he is getting a lift with SSN David Craig. Been told there is a TV crew outside the station.

only Tiote and Colo left now CT.

Your man's doing just great.

:wub:

Well we've had 8 months to replace Carroll & that hasn't happened. I'm amazed people can find any positives in any outgoing unless it's Smith or Perch.