The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking news: Police close A1 south of Newcastle to prevent former England footballers travelling to riot area armed with KFC and cans of Fosters...

Racist, although fried chicken does seem to have a calming effect on the blacks. Nevertheless, reported.

:D

Breaking news: Police close A1 south of Newcastle to prevent former England footballers travelling to riot area armed with KFC and cans of Fosters...

Racist, although fried chicken does seem to have a calming effect on the blacks. Nevertheless, reported.

I have received said reported post and will deal with it forthwith..

Apparently Cameron is due to attend a special Cobra meeting in the morning. Sounds like something where the dress code is "strictly leathers".

vd1T7.jpg

Speaking of fast-food; I got some fish and chips tonight from a local chippy. It was like a sweat shop in Peking inside. Poor little chinese girl, must have been under 20, running round and then she asked me, "Fish and chip please?" I said, "Can I have fish and chips, please?" "Aw aw tank you so much mister engrishman wi be five mirute"

Then she gets the order, "aw fish aw chip for engrishman? salt vinegar please? Please you very much" She was working hard though and trying, unlike these thugs. Be surprised if any of them had a job.

did anyone hear the head of the met actually appealing to the rioters with the words "it's not big and it's not clever"

he's right like, but fucking hell :D

From a local blog that's very canny but obsessed with train schedules, house prices and mung beans:

UPDATE 22:32: BBC News just described Lewisham as being "relatively close to central London." Every cloud.

Deptford High Street is apparently taking a kicking right now with no police in sight, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the Tesco Express out here getting done in before the night is over. Is it wrong that I'm quietly glad I ordered a load of stuff online the other day? #middleclasswoes

I work at an antiques store on the Kings Road, walking to work, the clock shop 3 doors down was completely smashed up. Some of the clocks would've been in the 5 figure bracket...brutal for the shop owner

Then had a meeting in Old St this evening and all you could hear were sirens and massive armoured cars steaming past. Fucking nuts day

Fair play to the muslim shop keepers in East Ham 400 of them outside their shops with baseball bats. Someone will say this is racist, but the areas of London which are 90% black are Tottenham, Peckham, Croydon (which isnt technically London), Brixton and Lewisham (a fuckin knaa). Really strange how these are the places most effected by these riots. Lack of education, opportunities, help....FUCK OFF

From a local blog that's very canny but obsessed with train schedules, house prices and mung beans:

UPDATE 22:32: BBC News just described Lewisham as being "relatively close to central London." Every cloud.

Deptford High Street is apparently taking a kicking right now with no police in sight, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the Tesco Express out here getting done in before the night is over. Is it wrong that I'm quietly glad I ordered a load of stuff online the other day? #middleclasswoes

I am sufficiently stocked with Copella Apple Juice. It takes more than a few riots to stop Ocado.

I can't see fuck all of these riots where I'm at :D

If they had the sense to attack the financial centre of the country then I might get a day off work. Of course the twats probably realise that there's fuck all to loot round here.

Any other country and the fucking army would have been in by now. I'm in agreement with Gemmill. Send the fuckers in!

Get the army in and if that fails get these in....

had to share this tweet on the area i live in.

East Dulwich kicking off now, police pelted by organic bread, fine roquefort and additive-free traditional rhubarb and custard boiled sweets