The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea and the cops are getten blamed for doing fuck all some of them or all of em stood back and let them protest. we pay them fucking taxes the stupid pricks

You've never paid a bit of tax in your life.

*waves cheerily at the lovely north from the rubbish south of the river*

:D

iconhi.gif

Was only a matter of time before Brixton hoisted me by my own petard really. Nowt around here yet, but the local markets down in the centre have apparently packed up early just in case and the place is crawling with coppers. Fun fun fun. Anyway, there's no decent shops to loot between here and the gym, so my middle-class evening should be unaffected.

Nothing to do with Troy my man, it's a simple tax debate.

How much income tax are you paying? I doubt you've used up your personal allowance yet.

Dont knaa blud. Only started paying it 4 weeks ago.

Meenzer posting from his sweet new laptop.

While munching on the roasted peppers I nicked from Lidl. :D

r

Grabbing your coat and hat and announcing to your fella "CONTINENTAL MEATS AND CHEESES! TEXT ME IF YOU WANT OWT!"

Meenzer posting from his sweet new laptop.

While munching on the roasted peppers I nicked from Lidl. :D

First, these 'rioters' without a cause are twats. But why does this only happen on a tory watch? Kind of makes the police cutbacks look especially stupid now.

I may be wrong but the Met's budget is huge, and would not be cut by much, if at all. They have much more scope to increase their budget than other forces.

Anyway, did that Duggan chap pull out a gun when he was stopped? If he did, then why cry over someone so thick as to pull a gun on an armed copper.

Anyway, did that Duggan chap pull out a gun when he was stopped? If he did, then why cry over someone so thick as to pull a gun on an armed copper.

As far as I know, we've not been properly told - all the Beeb will say is "Two shots were fired by an officer and it is believed that one shot was discharged from an illegal firearm inside the car." That suggests the answer is "yes", but it'd be nice to actually know for sure.