The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started in Nottingham now. Canning Circus police station fire-bombed.

What the fuck is wrong with these low life cunts? Know a lot of people in Notts and London right now so wishing for their safety. Thankfully it seems the police in Nottingham are on top of it - 8 arrested already.

Saw that on Twitter. Was just about to reciprocate your "hope things are OK" text from yesterday until I remembered the obvious flaw. :icon_lol: Fingers crossed the people and places we both know in the city are fine, anyway. I don't think my bumbling boss is capable of surviving in the wild. The vegan Bavarian lass would probably happily take on all-comers armed with a plank of wood though.

She never did visit the restaurant. :lol:

Aye nothing happening where I am. Nearest thing is a field of cows and they thankfully seem quite content at the moment.

Front of one of the broadsheets this morning: We Will Fight Fire With Fire, and the sub-headline "orders placed for rubber bullets". We're almost a week into the rioting ffs. By the time these bullets arrive it'll be all over.

Joeys definitely on the right wave length...

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Media blackout needed, as its added fuel to the fire. Give the brave boys in blue, license to absolutely pummel these reprobates...#scumbags

Do we not use tear gas in the UK?

Sky news is annoying me now. Show some of the nuggets getting filled in, instead of how easy it is for them to rob stuff........#deterrent

Radio 5Live has just interviewed two 16 year old lads

"My mam knows where I am, she knows Im on the rob getting free fings"

"We dont go to college because we dont get paid by the goverment init"

Thick as pig shit

Papers saying the kick off to the premiership might be delayed. Oh dear.

BTW those three muslim youths that died in birmingham last night, were apparently part of the group fending off some black youths rioting and looting shops from their community. If this turns out to be true, its going to blow up big style.

BTW those three muslim youths that died in birmingham last night, were apparently part of the group fending off some black youths rioting and looting shops from their community. If this turns out to be true, its going to blow up big style.

Aye they just gave that out on 5Live.

Not on any news channel

Not on any news channel

My mate who graduated with me has started work at the hospital in brum, where the three lads were admitted. He confirmed theyre dead with text. Media apparently been advised not to let this amplify. You'll hear it soon, dont worry.

Is that Darcus Howe talking shite by any chance? His uncle was a canny writer like.

Nah, Marcus Dowe apparently. :icon_lol: @ 0:19

Just seems a bit senile now like tbf-his jaw was going in that overactive gummy way and he looked like he was in his dressing gown.

Not on any news channel

My mate who graduated with me has started work at the hospital in brum, where the three lads were admitted. He confirmed theyre dead with text. Media apparently been advised not to let this amplify. You'll hear it soon, dont worry.

http://www.1stethical.com/2011/08/10/3-mus...-in-manchester/

Is that Darcus Howe talking shite by any chance? His uncle was a canny writer like.

Nah, Marcus Dowe apparently. :icon_lol: @ 0:19

Just seems a bit senile now like tbf-his jaw was going in that overactive gummy way and he looked like he was in his dressing gown.

What a stupid old cunt. If they don't like it fuck off somewhere else where they feel more wanted. Everyone has their own choices in life, just because you're black doesn't mean you've failed. Black people regardless of where they're from can achieve as much as white people, fact. What they should do is fuck off to Italy where blacks are racially abused on a daily basis, or to Africa or Jamaica where they can be as fucking lazy as they like, then they'll have fuck all to moan about. As Barton rightly put, there's too many cunts who thinks this world owes them a living, you achieve fuck all without hard work, and there's a lot of these people who are inherently lazy going back centuries, and lots of their kids will be lazy, and their kids kids.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT FUCK OFF!

Can we have the title changed please? These are not The Great British Riots, they are disgraceful acts of wanton distruction carried out by scum bags. The title, as is, feels like an attempt to put them on a par with The Peasants' Revolt or some such. Change please. Something like scum bag acts or similar.

The best point I've seen made about this whole thing is, see in Syria or Egypt or Palestine, they fucking riot because they have a cause, a political/religious cause they believe in. Here, the cause is they want to rob fucking Lidl's and Curry's, and that's it! That is it.