QPR v NUFC - Monday 12th September. Live on Sky (8pm kick-off)

Tooj

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5-5 draw for me. Old skool :icon_lol:

These are the games Bafra could be winning single handed.

Cudda, wudda, shudda, Gerry.

Edited by alex

5-5 draw for me. Old skool :icon_lol:

These are the games Bafra could be winning single handed.

he needs to play a few games without picking up an injury first!

when his return date btw? anyone know?

I can see Joey getting sent off for sure. He won't be able to help himself, especially if they go behind.

Confident we can win.

The real question is who will Joey punch/push/have a scrap with. I'm going Saylor.

No doubt it'll be one of the 'younger, cheaper models' like Cabaye he holds a grudge against.

Easy win...but you'd need this formation.

--------------Krul

---------Saylor---Colo

Raylor-------Tiote------Santon

-------Cabaye---Gosling

------------Marveux

-----------Best---Ba

:D :D :):up::angry::(:P :P

Edited by Aeris

I'm not that confident because Barton will inevitably score or set one up and they will probably have a few making debuts, with plenty to prove and the toon always love to help people start well at new clubs so it will be tough.

So what the hell, 2-1 win with another Leon Best double!!

Sticking by a comfortable win for us. QPR despite a battling performance at Everton (which cost me money the fucks), aren't really all that.

They've a different 1st team now though. With a couple of key additions in Barton and SWP could have a dramatic impact on the way they play and on the standard at which they play.

1-1 Jonas and Barton

Sticking by a comfortable win for us. QPR despite a battling performance at Everton (which cost me money the fucks), aren't really all that.

They've a different 1st team now though. With a couple of key additions in Barton and SWP could have a dramatic impact on the way they play and on the standard at which they play.

1-1 Jonas and Barton

Agreed they are a stronger side now. This Taarbat character is the one I'm most worried about.

1-1 Jonas and Barton

Agreed they are a stronger side now. This Taarbat character is the one I'm most worried about.

Can't wait for Barton to twat him in training

SWP will rip Ryan Taylor a new one as he is direct and pacey. I'd be tempted to gamble on Santon.

Is swp still the player he was? Must be getting on a bit for a winger and short of games too?

SWP will rip Ryan Taylor a new one as he is direct and pacey. I'd be tempted to gamble on Santon.

Is swp still the player he was? Must be getting on a bit for a winger and short of games too?

Hasn't really played much for about 100 years.