Nile Ranger: Arrested Development

wykikitoon

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This cunt is on a 5/6 year deal isn't he? Sack him now

If he's successfully prosecuted, I would guess they will. Probably don't want to jump the gun and get into a legal wrangle if he isn't found guilty of anything over this.

Even if he is guilty, on what grounds would the club sack his? It's not really gross misconduct.

Dunno really. I'd guess they might have stuck the odd clause in his contract given his previous. Also, perhaps a combination of the charges would be enough if he's found guilty of them all (on top of various in-club disciplinary problems). Either way I think he's completely finished here. Must about the 6th choice striker or something now as well.

Suppose my main point was they'd be opening themselves up to all sorts of things if they sacked him on the back of accusations.

Edited by alex

Ashley aint daft, there will be a clause or he will get some top shot lawyer to get him out of his contract.

What a nonce :lol: A team like NUFC given you a chance you would think you would keep your nose clean wouldnt you?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CabayeAye

Would be awesome if Nile ranger drink drove his car into the FCBs cuntmobile with Dekka on board killing himself and our board in the process. Solve all our problems in one.

• 3 months later...

Allegedly indulging in homophobic comments (gay bashing, Deaders) on Twitter with two other prof footballers. Thereby bringing the game into disrepute per the FA.

Seriously, how stupid is this guy? He's not even on the fringes of the first team and he's regularly involved in criminal and anti-social behaviour. Not worth it imo, get rid asap.

Seriously, how stupid is this guy? He's not even on the fringes of the first team and he's regularly involved in criminal and anti-social behaviour. Not worth it imo, get rid asap.

He's a total mug, I've seen him sat outside various nightclubs in Whitley Bay in his Range Rover complete knacker. He should concentrate on his football as all the 'potential' that he had is quickly fading and he's just turning into a poor player, hopefully some lower league club comes in for him and we can shift him.