Nile Ranger: Arrested Development

wykikitoon

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in Aspers before the game last Saturday. Scruffy bastard wearing a full grey joggers/hoody combo. Worst dressed cunt in the establishment. He was on his own, didn't see a single person go over and say ahreet. Which, when the place was packed with fans says a lot about him.

• 3 weeks later...

What a fucking moron. You've got to be seriously mentally deficient if you're going to throw away a potential career as a premiership footballer.

Rip up his contract because he doesn't deserve to be affiliated with the club.

He isn't good enough to get into trouble. Sack the moron if he can't behave.

Let him be a 'gangsta first, footballer second'' when he's trying to make it in a normal job.

Guest CabayeAye

Wait another 18 months man and we'll get £25m off Liverpool for him.

I'm afraid even Dogleash isn't that stupid.

He's a fucking idiot, he's a decent forward, needs to work on his finishing and decision making. And that's why he'll never make it. It's like he thinks the game owes him something and that if you're not up his arse you're a "Hater".

I'd like him to do well, but he won't.

When I was a student at Northumbria university a few years ago I remember being pissed in a bar on the University campus when I went out for a tab. I overheard/blatantly eavesdropped these 5 fit lasses talking about some young toon players. One of them was retelling a story to the others saying they went round to Nile Ranger's flat/house with one or two other footie players. The toon lads played on FIFA on the ps3 the entire night and were betting on each other who was going to win the next game. The lass who was telling the story at this point said, 'so we decided to join in on betting on the lads...50p and quids and stuff.' One lass replied, 'How much were the boys betting?' Story teller says, '250 quid on each game.'

Jaw dropped.Got angry at not being able to afford another pint. Fuck Nile Ranger.

That story is an absolute headfuck. 5 slappers round at a footballer's house, we're all waiting for the orgy to break out, and NOTHING happens.

:lol:

to be honest, I put two and two together when I heard it and sat ungracefully in assumption that an orgy did occur.

Edited by ADP

I don't really have a problem with them betting 250 quid on video games. It's probably a lower percentage of their disposable income than gets bet by people on here on any given matchday.

Edited by Gemmill

• 1 month later...