Nile Ranger: Arrested Development

wykikitoon

Why haven't the club sacked him? Surely by now we have him on so many gross misconduct charges....

He's an insult to our club. (I just watched his youtube videos which also make my skin crawl)

Such as what?....he was found not guilty of assault a couple of months back and, whilst this is undoubtedly an unsavoury incident by the sounds of it, it should be noted he's not been charged with anything and woman+hotel room+footballer = no doubt one persons word against the other. And a whole load of women "at it", see the present court case involving Brighton players.

Hes been capreted for being late for training...thats about it iirc.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's needs to be removed from the club as soon as possible regardless of whether he did this or not. The kids a waste a of air and an embarrassment to the club.

He wont be going anywhere if this drags on. Suspended probably and sat at home for months til a court case.

He wont be going anywhere if this drags on. Suspended probably and sat at home for months til a court case.

why? he's been charged with nothing. Unless the lass works for the club why would he be suspended?....

Am not denying he's a waste of fuckin space as a footballer. No club is going to take him on his wages though so it looks like we're stuck with him.

But he's also a human being with the same legal rights as the rest of us.

why? he's been charged with nothing. Unless the lass works for the club why would he be suspended?....

Am not denying he's a waste of fuckin space as a footballer. No club is going to take him on his wages though so it looks like we're stuck with him.

But he's also a human being with the same legal rights as the rest of us.

By "if this drags on" I meant if he's charged.

A statement from the club read: “Sunderland AFC has confirmed that Titus Bramble has been suspended from duties, pending the outcome of a club investigation.

“The player will not attend team training or be available for selection for matches during this period.

“The club is unable to make any further comment on the matter at present.”

I thought Titus was suspended?

I see your quote, fair one. But normally you cant be suspended from your graft for being charged with an offence. Possibly something footballers have in their contracts to stop the err "good name of the club" being tarnished. I think thats rocky ground legally mind.

Arrested in 2007 for a street robbery.

Arrested in August 2011 for assault.

Arrested in October 2011 for drunk and disorderly.

Arrested in March 2012 for breaking bail conditions.

Arrested in September 2012 for criminal damage.

Arrested in January 2013 for rape.

Is that correct? Any missed off?

I see your quote, fair one. But normally you cant be suspended from your graft for being charged with an offence. Possibly something footballers have in their contracts to stop the err "good name of the club" being tarnished. I think thats rocky ground legally mind.

Recovery nurse I used to work with was suspended while a police investigation into her sending threatening texts to a colleague was underway. She still is actually and will almost certainly be sacked now after being found guilty.