Obama once again showing America is Israel's lapdog.

Park Life

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish, the world owes you a massive debt, apparently.

It's not black&white either way - as a lefty I do recognise the "evils" of the past but I'm not blind to the positives either unlike most. To a large extent the "civilisation" of the third world has been good for our species imo.

The IDF tweets that last night, it told the Red Cross to evacuate civilians from the Beit Hanoun shelter between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., and both UNRWA and the Red Cross got the message.

The military says that this morning, Hamas fired at IDF troops from a populated area near the shelter, and also prevented the evacuation of civilians from the area.

It adds that earlier today, “several rockets launched from Gaza toward Israel fell short and hit Beit Hanoun.”

'Near the shelter'. They were given exact coordinates of the shelter and they still hit it. Load of baloney. If they arent doing this deliberately then the only other explanation is that they have really crappy targeting systems which I doubt.

What Israel forgets is that historically everntually the boot will be onteh other foot and then they will reap whatthey are sowing right now

TBF, Israel aren't as bad as nazis.

The Nazis allowed the Jews only 184 calories of food each per day

http://listverse.com/2013/08/19/10-incredible-cases-of-jewish-resistance-during-the-holocaust/

Israel used 'calorie count' to limit Gaza food during blockade. An Israeli military spokesman, said the calculation was based on a person's average requirement of 2,300 calories a day

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/oct/17/israeli-military-calorie-limit-gaza

Question is whether it's to your credit to be 'not as bad as the nazis' when you're blockading food.

I'm not au fait with the politics in Gaza at the minute, but where do the folks condemning Israel sit when they agree to a 24 hour cease fire and Hamas fires rockets over the border in response?

Firstly, correct me if Im wrong but I think a ceasefire was agreed starting at 2PM local time, but the both parties kept the onslaught going until that time. Israel pounded Gaza with air strikes and artillery upto 10 minutes before the time.

What Hamas does is wrong. Do tell me how you'd feel though if this happened to the UK:

10556244_10152609009941926_1491746606066

I dare say a few people would want to fire a couple of rockets back in. Some people keep pretending this is a conflict that started when Hamas developed a penchant for fireworks.

Also, six times as many Palestinians have been killed over the last 72 hours than all projectiles fired at Israel have killed in 13 years.

Also, its a fucking pathetic excuse to murder kids and other civilians who have absolutely nowhere to run to or protect themselves. Over 1000 dead and 6000+ injured, many of them critically. Yet its the Palestinians that have to justify their actions to some people. What a joke.

I understand all that, but 2 wrongs don't make a right. You can't excuse Hamas' actions because they 'only fired a few rockets' or 'killed far fewer people'. Do you know how absurd that sounds?

War is never good but there's definitely two sides to this one and both are wrong in different ways

I understand all that, but 2 wrongs don't make a right. You can't excuse Hamas' actions because they 'only fired a few rockets' or 'killed far fewer people'. Do you know how absurd that sounds?

War is never good but there's definitely two sides to this one and both are wrong in different ways

Thanks scoop.

Aye like I said firing rockets that could hit civilians is wrong but its a very very difficult situation for Hamas for reasons already discussed. As far as Israel is concerned they're committing one war crime after another on top of their illegal occupation and blockade. Nobody bats an eyelid. If this was Iran the US and UN would have been in an uproar. The hypocrisy is criminal and it just takes you back to the Osama bin Laden logic posted in an article above.

You have to wonder how long before all this completely blows up in someone's face. When you drive people to this level of desperation then something will give sooner or late. What view of this world will the children that survive Gaza grow up with? How many Bin Laden's have been born this past few weeks?