Rugby

Kid Dynamite

It was a fucking shit game, Wilkinson didn't even get on. :lol:

Carl Hayman used to play for the Falcons and he was playing, randomly ended up coaching my rugby team for a season it was mint. The equivalent of Ben Afra coming to coach Whitley Bay.

• 3 years later...

funny you should mention that....

rugger_zpsoqtuo65g.jpg

:lol:

My one and only encounter with a load of 'Rugger' fans was after an away match at the West Ham match where Mathie scored for us and we won 4-2, (1994?). We stopped off in some Southern town and there was a load of the cunts, some Welsh kids, (They'd played Wales), and a few Sherman Tanks who were stationed at an air base not far from the town/village. The Welsh lads were fucking sound, the Yanks were lightweights and the English rugger fans were among the biggest set of bell-ends I've ever set eyes on. My little mate who you know was asked 'are you English?' as he attempted to get past this doilum to go for a piss and was attempting to stop him. After the rest of two buses from 'value travel' of Shields Road, Byker, traipsed in, then Jeremy didn't quite seem so cocky. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the place but their was a fayre on and if you go there and look carefully, you might still find Jeremy's arse lying on the floor next to the bogs. (We also got stuck in front of a car after the game which had FA chairman Graham Kelly in it. The traffic was horrendous and Kelly at first tried to smile at the stick he was getting but as the time time passed started to slink further and further into his seat wishing he was fucking anywhere other than where he was). :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman

My one and only encounter with a load of 'Rugger' fans was after an away match at the West Ham match where Mathie scored for us and we won 4-2, (1994?). We stopped off in some Southern town and there was a load of the cunts, some Welsh kids, (They'd played Wales), and a few Sherman Tanks who were stationed at an air base not far from the town/village. The Welsh lads were fucking sound, the Yanks were lightweights and the English rugger fans were among the biggest set of bell-ends I've ever set eyes on. My little mate who you know was asked 'are you English?' as he attempted to get past this doilum to go for a piss and was attempting to stop him. After the rest of two buses from 'value travel' of Shields Road, Byker, traipsed in, then Jeremy didn't quite seem so cocky. Can't for the life of me remember the name of the place but their was a fayre on and if you go there and look carefully, you might find Jeremy's arse lying on the floor next to the bogs. (We also got stuck in front of a car after the game which had FA chairman Graham Kelly in it. The traffic was horrendous and Kelly at first tried to smile at the stick he was getting but as the time time passed started to slink further and further into his seat wishing he was fucking anywhere other than where he was). :lol:

Key phrase highlighted there :lol:

Theyre mostly fuckin wankers like....any train up to London when rugby and NUFC are playing in London usually ends in a slanging match which the braying fuckin twats always lose...my mate likes to kick things off with "Rugby?...oh yeah, for the cunts at school too fat and uncoordinated to kick a round ball in a straight line" :D

Key phrase highlighted there :lol:

Theyre mostly fuckin wankers like....any train up to London when rugby and NUFC are playing in London usually ends in a slanging match which the braying fuckin twats always lose...my mate likes to kick things off with "Rugby?...oh yeah, for the cunts at school too fat and uncoordinated to kick a round ball in a straight line" :D

:lol:

There was mostly Walker/Byker on those buses but they also had a shop in South Shields and we went through the tunnel to pick the South Shields Mags for some games. I reckon I seen more bother from the sand dancers and the east end lot over who got the back seats and who out of the 'value travel' clientele were mackems or not than the actual fans of the clubs we played. :lol:

Edited by Howmanheyman

We were basically doing a 'Stevie' on the SS mags. :lol:

Our mate who lives in Birtley is often referred to as "the mackem"....that's how Uber Mag we are :nufc:

back on topic...I quite like watching a game of rugby but find the whole culture round the game fuckin nauseating......actually I've just glanced out the window and theres a gormless twat with a England rugger shirt standing in the garden of the house opposite having a fag, chatting to the character and charisma free-zone that is the house owner himself...they must be having a first game "party" tonight..I'll be keeping a keen eye out for the public vomiting and negro spiritual hymn singing later then.. :glare: