January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

I reckon we'll be in for a centre-half like.

Had to laugh at the QPR £4m bid for Samba, can't see him going for anything under £7m. Wouldn't mind Williams of Swansea, but don't think he's much better (or worse) than Williamson. I'd expect a centre half sooner rather than later.

I doubt they'll have gone in with a £4m offer for the lols. There must be something in it to make them think it's close to BRFC's valuation of the player.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling a bit sick after reading about Ba's link to Spurs. Somebody will bid sooner or later. Even if there is no release clause we know FMA probably wont even try to hang on to him. For goodness' sake we are only a couple of good players away from being a very potent team, wish somebody in our top management would realize this and knock some sense into the fat one.

I love how there's meant to be this crisis at Man Utd. The press are hysterical at the moment. All because they've lost two in a row.

Yet they're still second and have the semi-excuse of several players missing through injury.

Alex Ferguson, out!!!!!

I wonder if the MUFC club shop would have made a 3-0 DVD :)

Given that they've won more trophies in the last 15 years than we've ever won I doubt it, you clueless prick.

I have absolutely no problem with this. There are loads of fans who want to watch it again and others who haven't even seen it.

And as much as some people want to play it down, beating them 3-0 in that style IS a great achievement as the previous 10 years testify.