January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan Vertonghen; Belgian International centre back, Ajax captain, 24.

I'd be very very suprised if this happens. He'd be close to a £10mill+ signing. Can't see it happening but that's the word at the moment.

Expecting three weeks of increasing rumour before Pardew declares we couldn't agree terms complete with won't be held to ransom line and we sign Sol Campbell, or near equivalant, again.

Edited by toonotl

The Liverpool obsession crops up again...

an on loan centre back will be signed - you can't imagine MA allowing Pardew to spend big money knowing that Taylor will be back in April - a cheap stop gap loan deal and that'll be it.

I've heard Savic from Manchester City mentioned on loan & I've heard we are trying to sign Samba permanently.

How true the rumours are I couldn't say.

Us signing Verthongen would be the equivalent of Liverpool signing Iniesta tbh. Its not IMPOSSIBLE, just extremely unlikely.

Liverpool signing Iniesta is impossible.

Us signing Verthongen would be the equivalent of Liverpool signing Iniesta tbh. Its not IMPOSSIBLE, just extremely unlikely.

Liverpool signing Iniesta is impossible.

Us spending 10 million on an Ajax captain with everything aligning is not far off.

Ederzito from Academica in Portugal is who we have been linked with now. 6ft 2in Striker.

absolutely shit! 12 goals 80 matches...woooaw. and is african aswell, so no use...

Rhys Williams (born 14 July 1988) is an Australian professional football (soccer) player currently playing for Middlesbrough in the English Football League Championship and the Australia national football team. A very versatile player, Williams is adept at playing as a defensive midfielder, central defender, right fullback or more recently as an attacking midfielder.[1] :case:Adam David Lallana (born 10 May 1988) is an English footballer who currently plays as an attacking midfielder for Championship club Southampton. Born in St Albans, Lallana began his career with Southampton as a youth player in 2000. He signed professional terms in 2006, and has remained with the club since. :case:

Dom NUFC Sweeney @DomNUFCSweeney 3m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

@nufcfans #NUFC possibly in line to sign southampton midfielder adam lallana