Newcastle United - Manchester United 3-0

Aeris

Our defense were solid with Raylor playing on the wing!

In Colo and Santon we've got an excellent centre back coupled with a serious talent. Imagine if we signed someone like Samba to sure us up at the back; we'd be laughing.

Ben Arfa could have been brought on towards the end because ManUre were just playing ridiculous passes as their heads had gone down. He needs game time and would offer so much more than Obertan. Perch shouldn't have been anywhere near the game though, would rather have seen Vuckic come on for some first team experience against a top club.

But in all honesty we outplayed them and had more attempts on goal. Not many teams can say they had a go and refused to be afraid of a team's reputation. All off the back of a bumming at Anfield too!

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perch shouldn't have been anywhere near the game though, would rather have seen Vuckic come on for some first team experience against a top club.

Maybe he was giving Perch a few minutes in a defensive midfield role. Someone needs to play there for the next 5-6 weeks!!

Just watching MOTD now. Wow. What a performance! Ba was absolutely brilliant as always. We will miss him so much - his bit of skill where he beat Giggs then got fouled was absolutely stunning, and his goal as well...Tiote looked great again as well, but unfortunately just in time for him to go off to ACN.

Going to be a difficult few games without them!

Just watching MOTD now. Wow. What a performance! Ba was absolutely brilliant as always. We will miss him so much - his bit of skill where he beat Giggs then got fouled was absolutely stunning, and his goal as well...Tiote looked great again as well, but unfortunately just in time for him to go off to ACN.

Going to be a difficult few games without them!

How Giggs could protest about that I dont know. CUNT

Perch shouldn't have been anywhere near the game though, would rather have seen Vuckic come on for some first team experience against a top club.

Maybe he was giving Perch a few minutes in a defensive midfield role. Someone needs to play there for the next 5-6 weeks!!

Perch hasn't put a foot wrong in that position this season. He comes on for the last 10 minutes to operate as sweeper and it works, some people will find owt to whinge about!

I also think playing Ryan Taylor over Obertan was a good decision and we looked a much better side when someone who would graft (he's not very fast but he's a trier) and could put in decent balls was getting possession on the right. Obviously, I was disappointed (like many others) that HBA didn't get on, but that takes nothing away from the performance or tactics. I don't rate Pardew but he has to take most of the credit for this glorious win as well as the other good results we've had this season.

If we can show the same energy and commitment against Blackburn and QPR, we'll destroy them.

He does fuck all in that position but leave us short in midfield.

Perch hasn't put a foot wrong in that position this season. He comes on for the last 10 minutes to operate as sweeper and it works, some people will find owt to whinge about!

I didn't see anything wrong with Perch and I would probably say it's a better decision than bringing Vuckic on instead as Vuckic hasn't shown any defensive nous in the first team to date.

Oh and here's some highlights -

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4040170/Newcastle-3-Man-United-0-Alex-Ferguson-says-it-is-advantage-Man-City.html

Scroll down the page and press play!

Brilliant game and result last night. Loved seeing Pardew take the piss out of Fergusson at the end :D

Fergie didint look like himself tbh. I didnt see him out of his seat once at all last night. Lost the dressing room?

What did he do at the end like?

I just seen him shake his hand. :lol:

Aye, what was his crack?

I just thought that was why we brought Perch, Best and Squidward on. You know just to say we can piss on you even when we have this shite on the pitch. Was that not why he did it like?

Guest CabayeAye

Brilliant game and result last night. Loved seeing Pardew take the piss out of Fergusson at the end :D

Fergie didint look like himself tbh. I didnt see him out of his seat once at all last night. Lost the dressing room?

Don't think it's that, he actually has quite a shit team. He's working miracles to even stay in touch with City with this bunch of clowns:

Linegaard/De Gea - Shit

Evans - Cack

Ferdinand - Waaaaay past it

Jones - Hugely over-rated

Evra - Good

Giggs - Way past it.

Carrick - Average

Nani - Cheating little twat / inconsistent

Anderson - Crap

Rooney - Inconsistent/petulant

Berbatov - Inconsistent/petulant

What did he do at the end like?

I just seen him shake his hand. :lol:

Aye, what was his crack?

I just thought that was why we brought Perch, Best and Squidward on. You know just to say we can piss on you even when we have this shite on the pitch. Was that not why he did it like?

:lol:

I see your thinking

Don't think it's that, he actually has quite a shit team. He's working miracles to even stay in touch with City with this bunch of clowns:

Linegaard/De Gea - Shit

Evans - Cack

Ferdinand - Waaaaay past it

Jones - Hugely over-rated

Evra - Good

Giggs - Way past it.

Carrick - Average

Nani - Cheating little twat / inconsistent

Anderson - Crap

Rooney - Inconsistent/petulant

Berbatov - Inconsistent/petulant

:lol:

Perch hasn't put a foot wrong in that position this season He comes on for the last 10 minutes to operate as sweeper and it works, some people will find owt to whinge about!

Aye, it's worked when he's done it and it worked last night. Vuckic might've tried to impress with the odd risky pass etc. whereas Pardew knew Perch would just graft and get stuck in and hoof it when he had to. Absolutely the right decision imo.

Cabayaye jumps the shark :lol:

He's right about Ferguson doing a great job with what he has (in the league anyway).

Aye definitely. Look at their away form before last night an all, immense. He's performing miracles really.

Loved watching us boss them in centre midfield. Even when they went out wide (as they had to), we had the answers though and that was the big difference.