• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of my friend are manchester utd fans

NEWCASTLE 3 !!!!!

Man utd 0

YES!!

Know what you mean, watched it with a manu supporting mate, when the 3rd went in he was close to hitting me. :icon_lol:

Delighted to be getting one over those twats.

There's not half some fucktards on this board.

It takes either a very good team or very good tactics to beat a full strength ManU. 10 long years its been!!!

Pardew got his tactics spot on. He made sensible substitutions.

As individuals every man gave very high level performances last night. Whilst as a team it was without doubt our best performance of the season.

You're wasting your time trying to talk about some subjects. The ground is full of mugs like this. They'd actually rather we lose so they could be proven that x player should be playing or y player should be dropped.

I used t sit next to this bellend in the East Stand for years who wouldn't pipe up until Given made (his bi-annual ) mistake then berate him and scream "get him off" whilst murmuring the rest of the game about how he his shite.

Robbie Elliott summed it up perfectly in a tweet earlier: "Sat in crowd. Hilarious / scary what people see and say. Everyone's an expert zaza"

Simply fantastic!

The right result at the right time for lots of reasons..

The anti Pardew brigade can pipe down

The Ben Arfa or bust boys can pipe down

The Newcastle cant play decent football boys can pipe down

Gets us back in the mix, back believing and just OMG!

Happy Bunny

I couldn't get to sleep last night I was buzzing so much after the match. The only thing that took the sheen off the night was reading some of the comments on here. Got to reiterate what others have said - if you cant enjoy a match like that; if all you can do after the game is act like a whiney bitch then fuck off and support someone else.

Honestly, it's like some are pissed off we beat the champions because they can't bleat on about x player or why the manager should be sacked.

If you're a long suffering supporter of this club then you'll know these nights are to be cherished.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Amazing night. What a performance. We dominated the champs and who cares if they weren't at their best, hats off to the lads!

Canny performances from the likes of Shola, Simpson and Williamson. Just cant get over how good Ba is though, absolutely outstanding! Thought Colo was majestic at the back too, seems so much in control and full of confidence these days. On current form best defender we've had over the last 10 years at least imo, I know thats not saying much, but still :P

First win we've had over the manure since I've been following Newcastle, considering some of the results we've had against them and the resulting banter from the gloryhunting manure fans around here, it was a special special moment :):yahoo:

you see the true football fans for the comments written. I am delighted with last nights performance and still can't quite believe we did it 3-0!

I know people like Aeris want us to do what sunderland did against city: sit back and get a counter attack in the last seconds and score an offside goal....but what we saw last night was fearless football, and tactically well done. the introduction of santon pushing forward and showing his attacking presence was great to see. and shola and Ba upfront did what they had to do working well together

And to criticise Pardews subs....JESUS....the points we were at in the game he made the right choice, why would you bring on someone like ben arfa with his attacking flair to hold on to the victory, you need someone like best who will put himself about and make a bit of trouble for them, which he did

Perch was the right choice aswel in my opinion SHOCK HORROR :excl: :excl: :excl: He wasnt great in defence a few games ago BUT when we have brought him on for the last 10-20 of other games in that midfield position, I don't think he's done anything wrong, and he didn't do anything wrong last night.

As for the obertan sub it was just to run the clock down and i didnt have a problem with it. obertan is the sort of player who runs a lot often taking the ball and holding onto it with no end product, just what we need in the last 5 mins! (obviously frustrating in first 90!)

Edited by Tino asprilla

Btw, have a word with yourself, Ant. I'd expect that sort of crack (notice the correct spelling :razz: ) from the window / camera lickers from Norway but you're usually pretty clued up. Go and take the piss out the plastic mancs at work and enjoy it, eh? ;)

I couldn't get to sleep last night I was buzzing so much after the match. The only thing that took the sheen off the night was reading some of the comments on here. Got to reiterate what others have said - if you cant enjoy a match like that; if all you can do after the game is act like a whiney bitch then fuck off and support someone else.

Honestly, it's like some are pissed off we beat the champions because they can't bleat on about x player or why the manager should be sacked.

If you're a long suffering supporter of this club then you'll know these nights are to be cherished.

Aye, I usually have a read of the match thread when I get in but didnt bother as I imagined there would be quite a bit of that from some of the newer usual suspects.

you see the true football fans for the comments written. I am delighted with last nights performance and still can't quite believe we did it 3-0!

I know people like Aeris want us to do what sunderland did against city: sit back and get a counter attack in the last seconds and score an offside goal....but what we saw last night was fearless football, and tactically well done. the introduction of santon pushing forward and showing his attacking presence was great to see. and shola and Ba upfront did what they had to do working well together

And to criticise Pardews subs....JESUS....the points we were at in the game he made the right choice, why would you bring on someone like ben arfa with his attacking flair to hold on to the victory, you need someone like best who will put himself about and make a bit of trouble for them, which he did

Perch was the right choice aswel in my opinion SHOCK HORROR :excl: :excl: :excl: He wasnt great in defence a few games ago BUT when we have brought him on for the last 10-20 of other games I don't think he's done anything wrong, and he didn't do anything wrong last night.

As for the obertan sub it was just to run the clock down and i didnt have a problem with it. obertan is the sort of player who runs a lot often taking the ball and holding onto it with no end product, just what we need in the last 5 mins! (obviously frustrating in first 90!)

Well said. The only (slight) criticism I'd make re: the subs is that Shola was blowing out of his arse after 60 mins (he's never been able to play for 90 mins tbh) and Best could've come on earlier to give us fresh legs up front.

See what happens when Obertans doesn't play? Simpson felt more confident with Raylor covering and the interchanging/overlapping down the right was much more efficent (no long diagonals over the top to Obe). The inj to Obe also meant that Santon got a start and basically had a fantastic game - running with the ball cutting inside, laying off passes and sprinting back. It was also noticeable that Shola and Ba were closer to each other than Best ever is. Fanastic result and real battling qualities shown. Memorable

Edited by Park Life

Perch was the right choice aswel in my opinion SHOCK HORROR :excl: :excl: :excl: He wasnt great in defence a few games ago BUT when we have brought him on for the last 10-20 of other games in that midfield position, I don't think he's done anything wrong, and he didn't do anything wrong last night.

The changes last night were forced on him tbf. Not taking anything away from the performance. Great result.