Newcastle United - Manchester United 3-0

Aeris

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't argue with 4 points off last years winners this season.

Yeh but Ben Arfa wasn't on :panic:

After Blackburn you can't deny that we're gonna need him. It's crucial that we prepare him for the task that lies ahead by giving him time. Yesterday Man Utd had given up, HBA instead of Best or HBA for Ba wouldn't have changed the result a bit, it's more likely it would have improved the humiliation and granted him more confidence.... and also more familiarity with how we play since his time has been EXTREMELY limited since he arrived from France.

Edited by Aeris

You can't argue with 4 points off last years winners this season.

Yeh but Ben Arfa wasn't on :panic:

After Blackburn you can't deny that we're gonna need him. It's crucial that we prepare him for the task that lies ahead by giving him time. Yesterday Man Utd had given up, HBA for Best or HBA for Ba wouldn't have changed the result a bit, it's more likely it would have improved the humiliation and granted him more confidence....

Sarcasm man.

Man U never give up, I didn't feel safe until the 3rd went in tbh.

Me neither :lol:

I literally couldn't get to the stage where I could accept our victory till the third went in - an neutral probably had us down for the win 20 minutes before hand.

We were promised champagne fotball and get hoofing, and we have top players on the bench and are fielding shite. Thats why I am upset. Adress those two issues and fagdew can go on, regardless of his failure to sign anybody.

Tonight he won, and gets a breathing room. The issues are still there however.

Kill yourself you depressing sex case.

We were promised champagne fotball and get hoofing, and we have top players on the bench and are fielding shite. Thats why I am upset. Adress those two issues and fagdew can go on, regardless of his failure to sign anybody.

Tonight he won, and gets a breathing room. The issues are still there however.

Kill yourself you depressing sex case.

:spit:

LETS GO NEWCASTLE !!!!!!

Be9ZZ.jpg

Good lad! Are there any other Newcastle fans in Argentina?

I think Argentinian fans are the best in the world for passion. I love that song River Plate sing. This one....

Pardew "two nil up what else can i do to take the piss and rub fergies nose in it, i know i'll bring James Fucking Perch on"

Hahaha we said that, it reminded me of when we put Harper on up front against Celtic.

That goes straight in to my top 20 favourite Newcastle games, absolutely fantastic, no fluke and maybe I'm getting a bit carried away but you're going back 10 years at least till you've seen a more complete centre forward showing in black and white. Demba Ba at todays prices is a £40m centre forward, who's more effective than him, if he had've fucked Ramadan off he'd probably have scored even more. Absolutely love him, comes across as a cracking bloke, what a fuckin player. We have at least 5 players who would get in almost all the sides above us. Howard Webb was an utter utter prick, the decisions up to the point we scored were scandalous, always alwayyyyys think back to Fulham in 2009 for that prick. However, what a night to be a toon fan, and I loved that nobhead Ryder's headline on the front page of the Chronicle, wonder what @dannysimpson12 thinks of it.

That goes straight in to my top 20 favourite Newcastle games, absolutely fantastic, no fluke and maybe I'm getting a bit carried away but you're going back 10 years at least till you've seen a more complete centre forward showing in black and white. Demba Ba at todays prices is a £40m centre forward, who's more effective than him, if he had've fucked Ramadan off he'd probably have scored even more. Absolutely love him, comes across as a cracking bloke, what a fuckin player. We have at least 5 players who would get in almost all the sides above us. Howard Webb was an utter utter prick, the decisions up to the point we scored were scandalous, always alwayyyyys think back to Fulham in 2009 for that prick. However, what a night to be a toon fan, and I loved that nobhead Ryder's headline on the front page of the Chronicle, wonder what @dannysimpson12 thinks of it.

There is a certain magic about Ba that's for sure. He plays like he lives - with a lot of fun and positivity. :)

Disrespectful thing to say...I think actually his religion is part of whats fuelling him to become a better footballer. Being "muslim" myself I understand what it means to him.