Brighton vs Newcastle (FA CUP)

Toon_Man

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brighton... I mean come on, fucking Brighton? Seriously, if any Toon players read this then you should be fucking ashamed. I know the ref's been a cock tonight but still, how did we lose to that shower of shite?

Referee not having a clue, getting dragged down to a lower playing style (no offense) and a stupid deflection goal. And to top it all off theres a blatant handball that should've given us a penalty. Just another Newcastle FA cup run

Terrible result, but to be fair Brighton aren't that bad and they'll have raised their game given they're playing against a team from a higher division.

Hardly a "giant-killing". They're a good side who ran Liverpool very close earlier in the season and beat Sunderland too.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Referee not having a clue, getting dragged down to a lower playing style (no offense) and a stupid deflection goal. And to top it all off theres a blatant handball that should've given us a penalty. Just another Newcastle FA cup run

This.

Guest CabayeAye

Utter disgrace in so many ways.

Best is shite, Shola is shite, Ben Arfa was shite. ACN has totally fucked us over in a big way here and at Fulham. Great save in the box by their defender, should have been about 15 minutes of injury time the way they threw themselves on the floor and took about 5 mins per sub.

But the worst is Pardew. How the fuck are we in the top seven? 4-3-3? If we play that shite ever again, I swear I'll gun Pardew down in the street. Vacant in midfield, Shola offered nothing and Bets was too far away to assist. Cabaye forced way to deep to get forward due to Guthrie not really helping. And Simpon is piss poor.

4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 has worked so far this season, so why play a wank 4-3-3. And why didn't he howk Shola off?

So, so poor.

Terrible result, but to be fair Brighton aren't that bad and they'll have raised their game given they're playing against a team from a higher division.

Hardly a "giant-killing". They're a good side who ran Liverpool very close earlier in the season and beat Sunderland too.

They looked shite to me and scored a dodgy goal with one of their rare forays into our half.

They looked shite to me and scored a dodgy goal with one of their rare forays into our half.

Can only blame ourselves though, that we didn't have enough to beat them despite a bit of luck going their way.

Sadly it's utterly predicatble.